Things to do, people to see and places to go in Southern Maryland

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Heck yeah

Yeah, when i was in pa, on our lunch break we'd do the same thing. Once we got busted and was an hour late covered in mud. IMagine how we had to explain to the boss man what happened lol

G

giggles04

ha... yeah.... they either want to play in it... or watch a couple of people fight in it

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I can find walmart tonight - oh boy - oh boy I am a happy gal - have something to look forward to now - it's supposed to rain !!!!!!:cheesy:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
men n mud? lol

What about ol girl asking about muddding lol. And my g/f I think she likes mudding more then meI am a city boy heck lol

I can't keep up with these forums Jeeese louise

G

giggles04

haha... just like a county boy!!! :)
Just... drive a camero???? Must have a truck!!!!! I even have a truck!!!!! Been mud ballin in it too! hehehehe:)
Female mud wrestling.... interesting...... can't say I've ever done that ... yet

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up

Keyword yet. Get u and my girl together and have a show. Charge like 2 bucks a show on the farm out here in tall timbers. BYOB lol. Hell yeah. lol

Yeah I'd sugest getting a chevy, rather then throwing 33's on a camaro lol. I have an extra toyota pu lol waiting for someone to take it

G

giggles04

hehehehe.... yeah the key word is yet....
I would do something like that... that would be quite interesting:D and fun all at the same time!

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Watch it

Mines a West By God Virginian...lol My moneys on her. Heck if I said otherwise I'd be in trouble anyways.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I have been covered head to toe in mud (even lost my boots) does that count as mud wrestling? I think Giggles, sgt's g/f and I need to form our own all female mud bogging team! Heck yea I am a redneck and ain't ashamed to show it LOL

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Lol

My g/f is redneck and damn proud of it too. Shes coming in for this weekend should be here in a few hours. So we'll see what she says. lol

FIREMAN

sgtsprout,

West Virginia! This could get very intersting then. But I still will have to stick with the Queen of Ridge. She has the home field advange.

Mud Wrestling Mud Wrestling Mud Wrestling

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Sgt - sounds like I'd like to meet your g/f - when she moves up here when can be new to the AO together :)
Sxy - LOL - you a redneck?!!!? Well, you can join the team if you know how to lock the hubs

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
lol

You try and tell that to my girl.

wever see that HBO special probably a real sex thing. Bunch of bisexual women lesbians getting together and mud wrestling lol

We could definately start something like that up round here lol

All these hick chicks lol Come one come all. Free admission to the wrestlers and get a keg, charge 5 bucks all u can drink lol BYOB liqour

SxyPrincess

Lock the hubs, of course! As a matter of fact--had to do that a few weekends ago. Why---none other than being stuck in MUD!!!

FIREMAN

Re: lol

Originally posted by sgtsprout
You try and tell that to my girl.

wever see that HBO special probably a real sex thing. Bunch of bisexual women lesbians getting together and mud wrestling lol

We could definately start something like that up round here lol

I'm real sorry I miss that wonderful HBO special.
:cheers: Beer, women, and Mud wrestling, have I died and gone to heaven.