To the driver of the blue car, huge rims "4x4"

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Makes oil changing a breeze though! :lmao: There is a 90's Camaro Convertible in Charles county all hooptied up like that as well. Whatever trips your trigger buddy. :pete:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
I've seen enough of them around town, etc., and I realize it's new genre of hip style that's taken over some of today's youth, but I have to say they remind me of same kind of toy cars you can find in the children's section at Wal-Mart.

To me, the huge tires and rims look out of place on a vehicle like that. :duh:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
There's actually a couple of Crown Vics like that one in the area. One, I saw that looked nearly like the one in the pic, had 4 x 4 written in gold on the rear quarter panel. Getting your SUV jacked up like that, with 24" rims/tires is OK by me. But, a family car, like mom and dad used to own?

Nah, that just looks plain dumb!

Just for grins, I have heard that over Calvert County, a number of vehicles like that have been vandalized, and had brake lines cut, plus some had electrical wires severed. :jameo:(like the starter cables)

The car I saw yesterday actually have big a$$ tires lifted the car off the ground that should be fitting on the trucks, not the cars. And it have the fancy rims on it. It was just excatly the same car in the picture someone posted in other thread.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Well, I'm not going to hate! That car is always clean! I think it looks hot! It's a deep southern thing. I say rock the baby!

Wish he hadn't put the 4X4 sticker on the side of it. think thats what makes the car look really stupid. It is always clean. Donks and boxes and bubbles do nothing for me. Figure it doesn't cost me anything for him to have his ride look that way so I am not worried.

F

FireBuff40

Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH

There is a 200? Ford Crown Victoria LX Police Interceptor riding around the Waldorf area lately, it is white or blue I believe with the big 26" chrome rims on low profile tires, pretty ghetto!!! :doh:

bohman

I think it's pretty silly, too, but whatever. He's having more fun with his car than I am with mine. I'm assuming he's a young guy with some extra cash, more power to him if that makes him happy. There are worse things to spend money on.

C

Corrupted_HuMan

Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH

I say whatever people choose to spend their money, can do whatever they choose.

Wish he hadn't put the 4X4 sticker on the side of it. think thats what makes the car look really stupid. It is always clean. Donks and boxes and bubbles do nothing for me. Figure it doesn't cost me anything for him to have his ride look that way so I am not worried.

I thought the 4x4 letters were kinda funny. Sort of like he's pokin' fun at himself.

GreenHornet

Well, I'm not going to hate! That car is always clean! I think it looks hot! It's a deep southern thing. I say rock the baby!

He should drive it to the deep south then and leave it there!

The car is stupid, it looks retarded and anyone spending money on their car to make it look that ridiculous obviously lacks intelligence and common sense. Think of how much money this ghetto thug would have if he invested it in something more worthwhile.......

This really boils down to just another example of "bling" and the need to standout among your "bling" slinging peers defining a culture that's forever stuck in a rut. The laughing stock of mainstream society, always complaining about the man keeping them down rather than getting off their ass earning respect the old fashion way - by earning it.

Most importantly though, the car is reatrded because I say it's retarded.

GH

morningbell

hmmmmmm

GH

I have seen it a Navy Federal and coming south on Great Mills Rd by Shangrila Dr. Both times I have asked myself why. But then who am I to talk, my car is slammed to the ground, ugh.

There's actually a couple of Crown Vics like that one in the area. One, I saw that looked nearly like the one in the pic, had 4 x 4 written in gold on the rear quarter panel. Getting your SUV jacked up like that, with 24" rims/tires is OK by me.

Getting 4x4's lowered and/or with low profile tires makes absolutely zero-sense to me.