To the driver of the blue car, huge rims "4x4"

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Getting 4x4's lowered and/or with low profile tires makes absolutely zero-sense to me.

True enough. If the reason you bought a 4 x 4 was that you could take it off road with confidence, either for hunting or fishing, or just because you can - well, that makes sense. But, if you've lowered it to the point where it's 2 - 3 inches off the ground, you sure as heck ain't gonna get very far off the beaten path with that set up! :lmao:

Back to the jacked up Crown Vics w/26" tires and rims: If one of these guys gets a few too many beers, or other "beverages" in them, and takes a corner too quickly; whoa nelly! :doh:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
IMO it is stupid but as long as he is not bothering me, I couldn't care less. Now if he started "bumpin his system" next to me or driving like an idiot then that is different.

bcp

In My Opinion
Your car is the most ridiculous looking thing on the road. I'll be laughing at you when it tips over going around a corner....

Anyone else seen this thing? Its a jacked up Ford Crown Vick or Mercury with these huge chrome rims, custom exhaust and low profile tires....... All I can say is why? and what a jack ass!

GH
as God is my witness, we saw a car just like this coming through Waldork on monday afternoon. Me and skillet girl laughed our backsides off at it.

I wonder if its the same car..

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

as God is my witness, we saw a car just like this coming through Waldork on monday afternoon. Me and skillet girl laughed our backsides off at it.

I wonder if its the same car..

I saw two similar ones up that way...they were on some strange shocks or something. I've honestly never seen this thing...it was like they were raised up and rocking like on air (the body I mean). It was strange to watch :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
I saw two similar ones up that way...they were on some strange shocks or something. I've honestly never seen this thing...it was like they were raised up and rocking like on air (the body I mean). It was strange to watch :lol:
yep, up high with really big wheels, solid chromed wheel covers.
car was rocking back and forth and had two bros in the front doing the head bob thing while the rap played at 20,000 db.
the bro in the passenger side had some sort of head band that looked like an old pair of BVDs

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
yep, up high with really big wheels, solid chromed wheel covers.
car was rocking back and forth and had two bros in the front doing the head bob thing while the rap played at 20,000 db.
the bro in the passenger side had some sort of head band that looked like an old pair of BVDs

Admit it, you were jealous as hell, that you and skillet lady weren't in there rocking right along with 'em! :lmao:

K

Kain99

My angel babies boyfriend, has a really goofy truck. All jacked up and huge stacks but.... We love him and can only assume it's all in juvenile fun.

:blush:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
He's a Sailor Stationed at Pax who is helping our country secure the freedoms to do whatever the hell they please with their own car and cash. It's a welcome sight among the sea of Ford, Chevy, and Dodge pickups/SUV's...:coffee:

bcp

In My Opinion
He's a Sailor Stationed at Pax who is helping our country secure the freedoms to do whatever the hell they please with their own car and cash. It's a welcome sight among the sea of Ford, Chevy, and Dodge pickups/SUV's...:coffee:

His right to do it, does not negate our right to laugh about it.

Its a right comical looking vehicle.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
His right to do it, does not negate our right to laugh about it.

Its a right comical looking vehicle.

Don't remember stating you couldn't laugh at it... :smack:

I did laugh at first also because I thought it looked like a big Hot Wheel...:starcat:

D1VA

:yeahthat:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Don't remember stating you couldn't laugh at it... :smack:

I did laugh at first also because I thought it looked like a big Hot Wheel...:starcat:

It still does! :killingme

To take a family sedan, jack it up a foot and a half and mount 26" rims and tires - well it just looks too much like a car the toy maker Mattel would market for 6 or 7 year old kids.

Too unreal.

GreenHornet

True....

No one here said anything about his lack of rights to look ridiculous driving down the road. I've served and I applaud his demonstration of his hard earned/fought for rights. I even applaud his service to our great country....

Still though, we have a right to post about how ridiculous we think his ride looks, we can laugh at him and poke fun at how he chooses to modify his family sedan. Isn't America great!