Tomatoes and peppers and garlic...

D

dems4me

Is it too late to start a little veggie garden??

I'm new to this too but I woudln't think soo. You may get a better head start if you go to Southern States or a famers market in New Market or any nursery to get plants that have already started and grown a bit from seed first. That way you just transplant them and cut out the germination time :shrug:

Kittykat33

Why me??
I'm new to this too but I woudln't think soo. You may get a better head start if you go to Southern States or a famers market in New Market or any nursery to get plants that have already started and grown a bit from seed first. That way you just transplant them and cut out the germination time :shrug:

Yeah That is what I was thinking too. I hope I don't kill anything!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope I don't kill anything!!

I know the feeling.

I noticed aphids on my 'maters. So I made a solution of water, garlic and dish soap (per the instructions on a tomato growers website). I sprayed the plants liberally, then worried all night that I'd killed them.

Good news! They are healthy and happy, and no aphids in sight! :whew:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I noticed aphids on my 'maters. So I made a solution of water, garlic and dish soap (per the instructions on a tomato growers website). I sprayed the plants liberally, then worried all night that I'd killed them.

Good news! They are healthy and happy, and no aphids in sight! :whew:

:yay: You little organic gardener you. :huggy: We can go shopping for Birkenstocks together now. :jet:

D

dems4me

We're so cute! :huggy:

Seriously, gardening stresses me out. :dead: But now I have 6 or 8 little tomato babies!

:banana:

Awesome!! :clap: Towards the end of last year, I thought about it way too much, I grow them, take care of them... then EAT them :jet: :jameo: I'm sticking with meat!! :jameo: :lol: