Twilight Series

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I picked up Twilight at CVS last night while getting my husband's prescriptions. I am up to the part where Jacob has told Bella that Edward and his family are vampires.

Geek

I picked up Twilight at CVS last night while getting my husband's prescriptions. I am up to the part where Jacob has told Bella that Edward and his family are vampires.

You are just a baby in the series. :clap: :yahoo: Enjoy it. You can only be a Twilight Virgin once.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I hope it picks up soon (Bella just told Edward she knows he's a vampire) or else this book is going on a shelf unfinished. I'm not the avid reader I used to be and I need something that will get my attention quick and keep it. This isn't so far. :ohwell:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I hope it picks up soon (Bella just told Edward she knows he's a vampire) or else this book is going on a shelf unfinished. I'm not the avid reader I used to be and I need something that will get my attention quick and keep it. This isn't so far. :ohwell:

I hate this book series.
GF has been reading it for at least a week or so now, maybe 2...she's on like...the 4th book or something ridiculous. :doh:
:killingme

ewashkow

I kind of felt the same way at first-seemed like way to much build-but once they introduce James, it kick started it for me. Hang in there just a little longer.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sick Sick obsession. I am surprised at some things. Bella's lullaby is awesome! :smile: I haven't heard the one you have spoke about. I will have to listen.

meangirl

Nice lady!
Sick Sick obsession. I am surprised at some things. Bella's lullaby is awesome! :smile: I haven't heard the one you have spoke about. I will have to listen.

I fell into the Twilight obsession a few weeks ago. I've read the first three, as has my 11 yr old. She is getting the fourth for Xmas and I can't wait. :lol:

I had her and her BFF friends pics "Twilighted" on Etsy for Xmas. They are going to love them.
THIS is where I got them done. (scroll through...she doesn't have her best on the front page)

K

Kain99

You are probably fully grown up. Don't feel bad. :huugy: :lol:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
I just got into these books! One of my coworkers recommended that I give them a try. I got the first book and blew through it. Got the 2nd one on Friday and I'm reading it. The 2nd book isn't as good as the first one and I've heard that the 3rd is hard as well. But apparently the 4th book makes up for the 2nd and 3rd book sucking because of all of the 'woe is me' stuff.

Geek

I just got into these books! One of my coworkers recommended that I give them a try. I got the first book and blew through it. Got the 2nd one on Friday and I'm reading it. The 2nd book isn't as good as the first one and I've heard that the 3rd is hard as well. But apparently the 4th book makes up for the 2nd and 3rd book sucking because of all of the 'woe is me' stuff.

I like them all. :clap: :cartwheel

Cowgirl

Ok, D got me the book for Christmas. I started reading it around lunch time and I haven't put it down. I'm at the part where Bella is about to tell Charlie she's leaving for Phoenix. Now it's time to cook dinner, so I have to put it down for a little while. :cds:

_MightyMouse_

_USMCScoutSwimmer_
I bought them for my girlfriend for xmas and she can't put down the book either. She read the 1st book in 2 days and is now on the 2nd book. It seems like she is choosing the books over me lately. She also said that the movie and the book followed each other identically.

Seamaid

I got this book for Christmas but it has the movie pic on the front, is this the same series or just the movie one?

The nurse at the hospital was telling me about this today .... I am still in book three. I'll be patient and wait until the book comes out.

This series is addictive.