Twilight Series

K

kris31280

I can't wait until it comes out :dance: I haven't seen it yet... but I did finish the rough partial draft of Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyer's webpage... now I'm jonsing for the story again so I might have to read through a second time!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I can't wait until it comes out :dance: I haven't seen it yet... but I did finish the rough partial draft of Midnight Sun on Stephanie Meyer's webpage... now I'm jonsing for the story again so I might have to read through a second time!
You really need to read the Sookie Stackhouse series. Less angst, more vampire fun. :lol: They're quick reads, and I enjoy the characters much more in that there's no subconscious need to obsess about them. :lol:

Geek

DVD comes out on the 21st :dance: I can not wait. I heard Rob's voice over commentary is hysterical!

K

kris31280

You really need to read the Sookie Stackhouse series. Less angst, more vampire fun. :lol: They're quick reads, and I enjoy the characters much more in that there's no subconscious need to obsess about them. :lol:
:lmao: I like the angst.

meangirl

Nice lady!

Just got my first Sookie book. I haven't started yet but I am excited. lol

I agree with Kris though, I kinda like the angst. :lol:

K

kris31280

And btw...did you get the movie??
Stupid Walmart... put it on on Tuesday by mistake... Myspace's Walmart Ad says Friday at 12:01 but in store it says Saturday at 12:01... which means my midnight run to Walmart was for not this morning. Which means another 12:01 run to Walmart tomorrow :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
Ive been designated the attending parent for a group of 13 year old girls for Friday nights Twilight party. At midnight they will sell the movie to the party goers.
yippeeeeeee,,,,

this was not explained in the "So you think you wanna be a daddy" handbook.

maybe there will be cute mothers there that will listen to my story of how my wife died in a horrible BBQ accident and now Im doing what I can to raise my many daughters.... maybe those or that mother will take pity on me and gently,,, never mind, another thread another time.

Geek

He's always very funny in interviews, but I get the impression that the interviewers don't always get that he's making jokes. :lol:

It frustrates me. :lol:

The GQ article had him admit he was F***ing Joe Jonas :lmao:

And bcp, you should read the books, they are really good!!!