Twilight Series

GetFitBeHealthy

I am so in love with the series! I finished it about a month ago and miss it already... I am tempted to read it again just because! haha. Edward is by far my favorite:love:, reading the books made me kind of depressed that he isnt real! I am thinking of buying Bellas bracelet online, there are lots of sites/people that sell them.. I just need to find the one I like!

Geek

I am so in love with the series! I finished it about a month ago and miss it already... I am tempted to read it again just because! haha. Edward is by far my favorite:love:, reading the books made me kind of depressed that he isnt real! I am thinking of buying Bellas bracelet online, there are lots of sites/people that sell them.. I just need to find the one I like!

Go to Twilightmoms.com they have a featured vendor section that has awesome jewelry!! They have Bella's bracelet and lots of fun Twilight inspired things :clap:

K

kris31280

I just finished book 3 last night, can't wait until I start book 4 tonight. They sell "team Edward" and "team Jacob" tshirts :lol:

I love Edward almost as much as I love Lestat... and hate Jacob almost as much as I hate Louis :killingme

K

kris31280

I thought the movie was very lame and boring compared to the books. It was a big let down.
I haven't seen it yet...

I just lay down to read the 4th book and before I knew it, I was 150 pages in :lol: I don't want it to end...

Geek

Fan made? :confused: How do they get the scenes? Is it coming out this summer? And they get a new Jacob? :frown:

She used clips from the twilight movie, and clips from other movies, added a soundtrack herself. The "Jacob" you see there was briefly considered for the role, before Taylor was confirmed. She did not have enough footage of Taylor to put him in her pretend trailer.

I just finished book 3 last night, can't wait until I start book 4 tonight. They sell "team Edward" and "team Jacob" tshirts :lol:

I love Edward almost as much as I love Lestat... and hate Jacob almost as much as I hate Louis :killingme

Have you read Charlene Harris yet? Eric trumps all the vampires :hot:, and welcome to the mania and addiction. :buddies:

I thought the movie was very lame and boring compared to the books. It was a big let down.

I didn't have any expectations for the movie, I knew the budget was very little. I wanted Sparkle to be like sparkling diamonds. I almost wet my pants during the piggyback run scene.

I am expecting more from the rest of the movies and I like Rob P as Edward ( I also liked Ed Westwick for the role)

Drew Barrymore is directing Eclipse, I really like her stuff.

K

kris31280

Have you read Charlene Harris yet? Eric trumps all the vampires :hot:, and welcome to the mania and addiction. :buddies:

I haven't read Charlene Harris yet... but it's pretty hard to trump Lestat... he was my first vampire love :lol:

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to be made... I want to see Bella's wedding dress!

fredsaid2

I haven't read Charlene Harris yet... but it's pretty hard to trump Lestat... he was my first vampire love :lol:

I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to be made... I want to see Bella's wedding dress!

Charlaine Harris, Sooky Stackhouse Southern Vampire series. Cute books, small enough to get through quickly. She has eight out with the latest 'Dead and Gone' due out in May.

GetFitBeHealthy

I think its just rumored that Drew Barrymore is directing eclipse, or did they confirm it? I did read it was just confirmed that Dakota Fanning will play Jane!! I think she is a great choice =)

She used clips from the twilight movie, and clips from other movies, added a soundtrack herself. The "Jacob" you see there was briefly considered for the role, before Taylor was confirmed. She did not have enough footage of Taylor to put him in her pretend trailer.

I didn't have any expectations for the movie, I knew the budget was very little. I wanted Sparkle to be like sparkling diamonds. I almost wet my pants during the piggyback run scene.

I am expecting more from the rest of the movies and I like Rob P as Edward ( I also liked Ed Westwick for the role)

Drew Barrymore is directing Eclipse, I really like her stuff.

Geek

I think its just rumored that Drew Barrymore is directing eclipse, or did they confirm it? I did read it was just confirmed that Dakota Fanning will play Jane!! I think she is a great choice =)

Drew is being considered, I had my info wrong when I said she was already chosen,

Dakota fanning will be perfect. :clap:

GetFitBeHealthy

Eclipse Opts for Horrormeister Over Drew Barrymore

Team Twilight is ready to ratchet up the fright factor.

Juan Antonio Bayona, a protégé of Guillermo del Toro who's best known for the stylish Spanish-language scarefest The Orphanage, has been tapped to direct the franchise's third installment, Eclipse, Variety reports.

Although he's never directed an English-language film, Bayona's skilled way with the horror genre must have won over Summit Entertainment. Eclipse features an army of newborn vampires hunting down Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart), culminating in a showdown with Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and the werewolves.

After piloting Twilight, Catherine Hardwicke dropped out over producer Summit Entertainment's desire to rush production on the follow-up, New Moon, and Chris Weitz (The Golden Compass) signed on to direct the sequel, which is set to unspool in November.

Bayona had joined a list of possible directors that also included Drew Barrymore, James Mangold (Walk the Line) and Paul Weitz, brother of New Moon director Chris Weitz.

JULZ

BFJ
When you finish, you should read my story on here! But wait until you are done because there are spoilers :howdy:

I'm reading The Host now....it started a little slow for me now, but once she got into the cave it's reading great! I have preordered my DVD of Twilight at Blockbuster.

Geek

I'm reading The Host now....it started a little slow for me now, but once she got into the cave it's reading great! I have preordered my DVD of Twilight at Blockbuster.

:clap:

Mr. Rob Pattinson is on the cover of GQ :hot: