Unfaithful partner, what to do

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This almost sounds like you could forgive him if he'd have went to a pro, the idea that you could be embarrassed by his actions makes it intolerable?

It's about respect and honesty. Marriage is between two people who are supposed to love and honor each other. There is no honor in treating your spouse like a throwaway and opening the marriage up to outside influences. It's not the physical infidelity that kills you - dogs ####, hamsters ####, they rut like the animals they are and who cares? It's the thought of someone else being emotionally intimate with your spouse that destroys you.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
It's about respect and honesty. Marriage is between two people who are supposed to love and honor each other. There is no honor in treating your spouse like a throwaway and opening the marriage up to outside influences. It's not the physical infidelity that kills you - dogs ####, hamsters ####, they rut like the animals they are and who cares? It's the thought of someone else being emotionally intimate with your spouse that destroys you.

^This^

I have trust issues (among other issues)...:coffee:

If I found out he stepped out of the marriage, I might just go a little crazy. :dance:

... not saying I would put ethylene glycol in his coffee for a couple weeks or anything... :whistle:

maybe just one week... :elaine:

Hell hath no fury like a :wr: scorned.... :coffee:

Disclaimer: I would never actually poison or harm anyone on purpose.... Unless I walked in on him having sex with someone else. Then I would kill him and make it look like a ####ing accident. :coffee:

Last edited:

FED_UP

You don't even need emotions to Fugg.