Volkswagen Subaru in Waldorf, MD ~ trash

T

toppick08

Agreed...and truth be told I wanted a Titan at first......and when we went to the dealership the guy was so rude that we went next door and bought a Tundra that night, and of course I went back to the Nissan dealer right after and made sure he saw me....

:lol:

It's amazing how not being nice to people can burn you.

jsouthan

Hello,

In a nutshell, both of your complaints are not in the dealerships control. I don't know how your MVA standing is, so I can't tell you for sure what happend. Obviously you've already gotten your hard tags, so you should be good to go.

Now onto your issue about speaking with the Owner. The owner is here very rarely, maybe once or twice a week. You should've simply asked to speak the Manager, like you would in any business.
Thank you for your time, and we would appreciate the opportunity to earn your business for your next vehicle as well...

VW_Manager2
Volkswagen & Subaru of Waldorf
301-843-1234

First off, you do not know if his complaints were in the dealerships control or not. You do not know who he is or his situation, so you don't really know what happened. For you to speculate that it was some problem with his driving record or other legal issue is beyond un-professional, but rather "slanderous", to use the word that you seem so fond of. And if there was a problem of that nature, don't you think your dealership should have notified him of that before that point so that he could take care of it??? It is interesting that you so quickly point the finger at the customer when, according to the Maryland MVA, the most common reasons for tags being delayed are mostly a paperwork problem. Feel free to read on:
4. Top Reasons for Rejection of Title Service and Dealer Work
The Glen Burnie Branch staff has prepared the following list of the most common reasons for
dealer and title service work being rejected. Please be guided by this list. It should help speed
processing of your customer’s work and reduce the number of transactions being rejected.
- Full names and date of birth not given. No middle name or only a middle initial is on
application.
- Capacity of signer for business not indicated.
- Documents and applications are not complete. Date of sale, delivery, address, printed
name, etc is blank.
- Tag transfer (VR-5) is not complete or a copy of the registration card not submitted.
- Letters of correction for cross-outs or errors on paperwork don’t meet requirements.
- Bill of sale not acceptable – not on dealers letterhead, unsigned, not original or
notarized true copy.
- Transmittal incomplete or contains conflicting requests.
- Weights not indicated for trucks.
- Proper odometer statement not submitted.
- Supporting documents not submitted - Birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc to
define relationship for change of name or gift transactions.
- Checks and/or forms not signed.
- Payment short.
- Photos for dump trucks and homemade trailers not submitted with the application.
If he should have asked to speak to the manager instead of the owner, why did the person he ask not offer that as an option? For someone to say, "I'm sorry the owner is not available by John Smith, the manager, is here today, would you like to speak with him?", goes a lot farther than someone saying that the owner is too old and never there... sorry, charlie.

If you think coming on here and making statements as you did is going to earn you any customers, I think you probably did not attain your goal. Good luck with business.

jsouthan

Agreed...and truth be told I wanted a Titan at first......and when we went to the dealership the guy was so rude that we went next door and bought a Tundra that night, and of course I went back to the Nissan dealer right after and made sure he saw me....

DH had a Tundra a couple of years ago. We sold it when gas was $2.25 because it was just soooo expensive to drive. :lol: He has an Accord now, which is just as well, because we weren't really using it like we thought we would. I can't imagine what the gas bill would be on that thing now, though! :yikes:

angel11284

First off, you do not know if his complaints were in the dealerships control or not. You do not know who he is or his situation, so you don't really know what happened. For you to speculate that it was some problem with his driving record or other legal issue is beyond un-professional, but rather "slanderous", to use the word that you seem so fond of. And if there was a problem of that nature, don't you think your dealership should have notified him of that before that point so that he could take care of it??? It is interesting that you so quickly point the finger at the customer when, according to the Maryland MVA, the most common reasons for tags being delayed are mostly a paperwork problem. Feel free to read on:
4. Top Reasons for Rejection of Title Service and Dealer Work
The Glen Burnie Branch staff has prepared the following list of the most common reasons for
dealer and title service work being rejected. Please be guided by this list. It should help speed
processing of your customer’s work and reduce the number of transactions being rejected.
- Full names and date of birth not given. No middle name or only a middle initial is on
application.
- Capacity of signer for business not indicated.
- Documents and applications are not complete. Date of sale, delivery, address, printed
name, etc is blank.
- Tag transfer (VR-5) is not complete or a copy of the registration card not submitted.
- Letters of correction for cross-outs or errors on paperwork don’t meet requirements.
- Bill of sale not acceptable – not on dealers letterhead, unsigned, not original or
notarized true copy.
- Transmittal incomplete or contains conflicting requests.
- Weights not indicated for trucks.
- Proper odometer statement not submitted.
- Supporting documents not submitted - Birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc to
define relationship for change of name or gift transactions.
- Checks and/or forms not signed.
- Payment short.
- Photos for dump trucks and homemade trailers not submitted with the application.
If he should have asked to speak to the manager instead of the owner, why did the person he ask not offer that as an option? For someone to say, "I'm sorry the owner is not available by John Smith, the manager, is here today, would you like to speak with him?", goes a lot farther than someone saying that the owner is too old and never there... sorry, charlie.

If you think coming on here and making statements as you did is going to earn you any customers, I think you probably did not attain your goal. Good luck with business.

if you were to actually read what he said and the other posts you would see that every argument he made was correct. how do YOU know that the person at the dealership didn't suggest that the customer speak to a manager? were YOU there? NO.

ITS ME

if you were to actually read what he said and the other posts you would see that every argument he made was correct. how do YOU know that the person at the dealership didn't suggest that the customer speak to a manager? were YOU there? NO.

and how do YOU know that the person at the dealership did suggest that the customer speak to a manger? were YOU there? NO:smack:

angel11284

and how do YOU know that the person at the dealership did suggest that the customer speak to a manger? were YOU there? NO:smack:

i didn't say they did all i stated is that nobody knows 100% what happened however there are far more people that NEVER have a problem with that dealership. :moon:

D1VA

:howdy:
For the record,....
When I asked to speak to a manager I was placed on hold forever and then finally disconnected. This didn't just happen once. It happened each and every time.

D1VA

i didn't say they did all i stated is that nobody knows 100% what happened however there are far more people that NEVER have a problem with that dealership. :moon:

Everything was wonderful with this dealership until they got my money. Have a problem and see how you are treated sweetie. :buttkiss:

angel11284

Everything was wonderful with this dealership until they got my money. Have a problem and see how you are treated sweetie. :buttkiss:

They have been nothing but helpful to me and I send everyone in need of a car to them and will continue to do so. I find their customer service to be outstanding! it just seems like you had a situation that was not handled correctly and it really sounds like it was not the fault of the dealership. :biteme:

Eunibaby88

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership, and I have never had any problems. I agree with the manager in regards to getting the tags there must have been some type of problem with the MVA because both times I had my hard tags before my paper tags expired.

thurley42

HY;FR
DH had a Tundra a couple of years ago. We sold it when gas was $2.25 because it was just soooo expensive to drive. :lol: He has an Accord now, which is just as well, because we weren't really using it like we thought we would. I can't imagine what the gas bill would be on that thing now, though! :yikes:

i don't mind it...like 75 dollars a week...i have the 5.8L

I had an Accord EX in college and when i first moved here...i loved that thing...drove the crap out of it.

thurley42

HY;FR
They have been nothing but helpful to me and I send everyone in need of a car to them and will continue to do so. I find their customer service to be outstanding! it just seems like you had a situation that was not handled correctly and it really sounds like it was not the fault of the dealership. :biteme:

wow...you really got your panties in a bunch about this whole thing...husband work there? Or are you just crazy....

angel11284

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership, and I have never had any problems. I agree with the manager in regards to getting the tags there must have been some type of problem with the MVA because both times I had my hard tags before my paper tags expired.

finally...sounds like someone has sense :yahoo:

angel11284

wow...you really got your panties in a bunch about this whole thing...husband work there? Or are you just crazy....

Neither:smack: I just think there are so many companies in this area and in this world in general that are actually doing shady things and that have horrible customer service and I don't like seeing a company that is actually doing great things get talked about and called trash

thurley42

HY;FR
Neither:smack: I just think there are so many companies in this area and in this world in general that are actually doing shady things and that have horrible customer service and I don't like seeing a company that is actually doing great things get talked about and called trash

ok...well insinuating that a VW or Subaru is a high end vehicle to me is crazy...so I guess i'll go with the latter on this one.

Eunibaby88

you did...you said in an earlier post that someone must not be able to afford them....VW's are some of the cheapest cars out...

Accually VW's are not the cheapest cars out there they are very high quality vehicles with german engenering to go with it not to mention the highest safety ratings! now if we were talking about hyundai i would agree. you should really know what you are talking about before you make comments!

thurley42

HY;FR
Accually VW's are not the cheapest cars out there they are very high quality vehicles with german engenering to go with it not to mention the highest safety ratings! now if we were talking about hyundai i would agree. you should really know what you are talking about before you make comments!

you should think before you open yours..i didn't say a POS i said cheap, as in not expensive....now go annoy someone else