Who DIDN'T have a bad racial or social experience today?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I refuse to shop there...ever since they rudely kicked me out just for trying on underwear. Not my fault I couldn't find a damned dressing room!

That's not the story I heard about you. You sure it didn't involve a water fountain, an enema bag and a Gerbil?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I refuse to shop there...ever since they rudely kicked me out just for trying on underwear. Not my fault I couldn't find a damned dressing room!

I went running out of KMart once, and waited yrs to go back.

Grandma wanted new bras. I found the employee to measure Grandma, and the two of us were standing talking about measuring and sizes.

Suddenly, my 91 yr old grandmother hollered out "Would someone just get me a goddamned bra!"

Turned around and there she was, had her shirt pulled up over her head, with no bra on.

Last time I took her shopping.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Grandma wanted new bras. I found the employee to measure Grandma, and the two of us were standing talking about measuring and sizes.

Suddenly, my 91 yr old grandmother hollered out "Would someone just get me a goddamned bra!"

Turned around and there she was, had her shirt pulled up over her head, with no bra on.

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:lmao:

I went to a picnic today. It was really hot. That said, we ALL had a hot & sweaty experience today.

black dog

Free America
had a similar outing…

That's why am standing in front of the air-conditioner with the vents blowing up my boxers.

We worked until noon today, a few followed me into the intex ahove ground to cool off.
Wallet and phone on the deck and in the pool with Levi's, tee shirt and red wings on..
It's frigging hot out here... I bet I burned 15 lbs of 1/16th wire this morning..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
We worked until noon today, a few followed me into the intex ahove ground to cool off.
Wallet and phone on the deck and in the pool with Levi's, tee shirt and red wings on..
It's frigging hot out here... I bet I burned 15 lbs of 1/16th wire this morning..

:yay:

I'm definitely not looking forward to going back out there, but if I don't buy this thing soon one of the sales people will probably call the cops.

Hijinx

Hey I am Filipino and I am offended by that. Never mind, I am not a PC leftie. I can take a joke. :D

I am much of your opinion, being a white guy with a white pickup I too am offended. But WTF I offend people too If I haven't gotten around to offending This Person yet he will just have to wait his turn.

BOP

I haven't heard of him but it's for sure he didn't play football

Why I'm going to hell.jpg