Who DIDN'T have a bad racial or social experience today?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Seek out a mental health professional.

You are a joke. Thanks for the laughs.

Is your son privy to what you post on this forum? I don’t think he would be very proud of you. Just in the fact that I, previously, said that you should be proud of your son. At this point, you have no basis for using the term ‘oohrah’. Just sayin’.

My Marine hub runs for others who have offed themselves because of ptsd. All you can talk about is yourself. See the difference?

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
You are a joke. Thanks for the laughs.

Is your son privy to what you post on this forum? I don’t think he would be very proud of you.

LOL, My social media isn't one of my son's daily concerns.

It's the little things that make a parent proud.
I've never had to pick my son up from the police station, nor post bond for him, he's never been sentenced to jail time, he's never been to detox, he's never comitted felonies in multiple jurisdictions, he's never been in the paper under police beat in multiple jurisdictions, and my son has never been on probation and had to pay restitution.

My kid has spent this week serving his country, not stocking shelfs.
A few days on the rifle range, tossing hand granades, shooting a MK 19, M79 Law and a few heavy pack hikes.

Now KooKoocrackheadsmom, I've told you multiple times to stop posting your stupid comments and rants after I post. I've left you alone but for some reason you just can't stop commenting. Keep it up and I'll post more of what I know.
Just stop, somehow I don't think you have the self control, but try really hard.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I've never had to pick my son up from the police station, nor post bond for him, he's never been sentenced to jail time, he's never been to detox, he's never comitted felonies in multiple jurisdictions, he's never been in the paper under police beat in multiple jurisdictions, and my son has never been on probation and had to pay restitution.

A few days on the rifle range, tossing hand granades, shooting a MK 19, M79 Law and a few heavy pack hikes.

Now KooKoocrackheadsmom, I've told you multiple times to stop posting your stupid comments and rants after I post. I've left you alone but for some reason you just can't stop commenting. Keep it up and I'll post more of what I know.
Just stop, somehow I don't think you have the self control, but try really hard.

As soon as you find a mirror, I will stop.

Hijinx

sounds like your kid is a lot better person than you. Congratulations.

black dog

Free America
sounds like your kid is a lot better person than you. Congratulations.

Thanks, it wasn't be hard. You just have to be a parent and not a friend to your child.
Is that not the intent when raising a child but to have them be better educated and better people in society that their parents?
Or did I miss something about being a responsible parent?

Hopefully your children are better than you also.
KooKoocrackheadsmom, can't say that.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Thanks, it wasn't be hard. You just have to be a parent and not a friend to your child.
Is that not the intent when raising a child but to have them be better educated and better people in society that their parents?
Or did I miss something about being a responsible parent?

Hopefully your children are better than you also.
KooKoocrackheadsmom, can't say that.

OK, arsehole. Parenting has nothing to do with drug addiction, or MS, for that matter. Here you go. Shut the #### up, and reflect on your own life. Which seems to be lacking in the fact in how much you criticize others on this forum. I don’t think it must be nice to be you. Find another forum to troll and beat your chest about your Marineness of it all. You are sickening and an embarressment to the Corps. Oohrah.

Hijinx

OK, arsehole. Parenting has nothing to do with drug addiction, or MS, for that matter. Here you go. Shut the #### up, and reflect on your own life. Which seems to be lacking in the fact in how much you criticize others on this forum. I don’t think it must be nice to be you. Find another forum to troll and beat your chest about your Marineness of it all. You are sickening and an embarressment to the Corps. Oohrah.

Black dog is amused by making rude remarks , stop amusing him and ignore his posts.
Most of them aren't worth anything.

black dog

Free America

It's pretty funny that someone who didn't serve has comments about someone who did serve.
It is good to be me, I don't need someone to " Save me and Take Care of Me " like you Miss Dirty Mouth.
And if you think that having a child that lives at home that becomes a addict while under your roof, and under your care, you are mistaken about what responsibilities a parent has.
Maybe that's why you needed to move and provide daycare and super shoes had to supplement the mortgage payments of the other child. A little more overwatch and parenting when they were growing up would have paid off when adulthood rolled in.

My son's mother and I raised a good clean child, who was not afraid to leave home at 18 and be a responsible law abiding adult.
Thats something you can't say.

Here is the response that from now on, that you will get from me you unhinged nut.

:otter:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, it's 3 days later and I still haven't had a negative racial or social experience. All the angry black people who hate whites must be somewhere else because the black people in Austin seem to be getting along pretty well.

Hijinx

It's pretty funny that someone who didn't serve has comments about someone who did serve.
It is good to be me, I don't need someone to " Save me and Take Care of Me " like you Miss Dirty Mouth.
And if you think that having a child that lives at home that becomes a addict while under your roof, and under your care, you are mistaken about what responsibilities a parent has.
Maybe that's why you needed to move and provide daycare and super shoes had to supplement the mortgage payments of the other child. A little more overwatch and parenting when they were growing up would have paid off when adulthood rolled in.

My son's mother and I raised a good clean child, who was not afraid to leave home at 18 and be a responsible law abiding adult.

Here is the response that from now on, that you will get from me you unhinged nut.

I give his mother a lot of credit.

Hijinx

Little Lady should use the same one for you---it fits. But you are lying you can't help yourself, you will continue to make a fool of yourself being rude to her. Just as I know you haven't sent a penny to PP_.

black dog

Free America
Little Lady should use the same one for you---it fits. But you are lying you can't help yourself, you will continue to make a fool of yourself being rude to her. Just as I know you haven't sent a penny to PP_.

Hahaahahahaha..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh bullsh!t,.You consistently speak negative about today's children and young adults.
Sounds like you are disappointed with the way you brought your kids up.
No children of anyone that I have lived around or children of friends of mine have children that talk that way to them or any other adult.
My son or any of his friends of his that I know of talk to their parents in that manner.

I have seen kids sass and cuss their parents to the point that I went, "Wow." And my tribe is a sassy people, so it takes a good bit to make me raise my eyebrows. I've also seen kids get crappy with adults they weren't related to, which was strictly forbidden in my child-raising household.

But I also see many wonderful young people and I make sure to compliment them when they open a door for me or show me a courtesy.

So Hi is right, and you are right. I do believe there are significantly more great kids and young adults in this country, but the #### heads get all the press and negative experiences also stand out more.