Who DIDN'T have a bad racial or social experience today?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Actually Rye.

Punker-nickle. Love me some good fresh pumpernickel.

Also, reality, overall, is never shared via any news source. Only one incident out of a couple a million is taken, then amplified to such an extreme, as to give the impression of complete and total societal failure needing to be remedied by those altruistic do-gooders called politicians.

Hijinx

Heading out to split some white oak today. Don't have any red and the only black oak I know of is in Arkansas.

LOL White Oak splits well, but it's going to be 90 today, not a good day for splitting wood.
Better to lay around with a few 10 ounces.

marychic

Saw a child helping an older person and a bunch of people said hello and smiled for no reason. Just imagine if we took all the negative energy and focused it on improving what is going well

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Saw a child helping an older person and a bunch of people said hello and smiled for no reason. Just imagine if we took all the negative energy and focused it on improving what is going well

Now where would that leave negative? All by itself. There is a life force, and it is called balance. Yin and yang. Can't have positive without negative. Joy without sorrow. Love without hate. Happiness without sadness. Focusing on one, does not destroy the other. However, being kind does go a long way in life.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
I went running out of KMart once, and waited yrs to go back.

Grandma wanted new bras. I found the employee to measure Grandma, and the two of us were standing talking about measuring and sizes.

Suddenly, my 91 yr old grandmother hollered out "Would someone just get me a goddamned bra!"

Turned around and there she was, had her shirt pulled up over her head, with no bra on.

Last time I took her shopping.

I had an embarrassing experience like that when my grandmother crapped her pants in the middle of the Food Lion in Leonardtown.

I told her she shouldn't have had that milk shake earlier in the day.... but hell, old people don't give a damn. :doh:

Hijinx

This lesson should be taught in kindergarten, with refreshers every year until graduation.

Respect goes a long way too. No more yes sir,no sir, No maam ,yes maam .
A grown up tells a kid not to do something and they tell the grown up to go F himself.

No respect for age or authority.

black dog

Free America
Respect goes a long way too. No more yes sir,no sir, No maam ,yes maam .
A grown up tells a kid not to do something and they tell the grown up to go F himself.

No respect for age or authority.

Oh bullsh!t,.You consistently speak negative about today's children and young adults.
Sounds like you are disappointed with the way you brought your kids up.
No children of anyone that I have lived around or children of friends of mine have children that talk that way to them or any other adult.
My son or any of his friends of his that I know of talk to their parents in that manner.

littlelady

God bless the USA
#Robincantstop
Fentanyl patch kicked in I see. You just can't leave it alone..

Tell us again how well you raised your son.....

You can’t help yourself, can you? Hypocrite. You have nothing to prove here. We got your number a long time ago. But, keep it up; so to speak. You are quite entertaining. :rolleyes:

:killingme:

And, also, I have never taken a drug in my life. I, even, denied pain pills when I had oral surgery, and I had two C’s that didn’t go well due to infection from hospital. I have a high tolerance to pain. Bring it, dog. Your problem is you are full of yourself. That is toxic, and will cause an infection. Just concerned for you.

And, one more thing. Why do you, always, fall back on your son to make you look exemplar? Can you not speak for yourself? That is a question I would love for you to answer.

Last edited: