Why isn't this considered bigoted racism?

bcp

In My Opinion
Yeah, ok...whatever... I have nothing to prove. But, as much as it pains me to say it, Andy is correct. You have spewed your hate since the day I logged on the forums years ago... Granted you have chilled out a little since then, but you are still a racist homophobe...:yay: Have a great day!! :howdy:

Thats ok, you are still an ass.
I would much rather hang with honest people than those like you.

Hank

my war
Thats ok, you are still an ass.
I would much rather hang with honest people than those like you.

Oh no!! What am I going to do :cds: My feelings are so hurt!! :lmao: At least I am honest with myself unlike you... Have a great day! :howdy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So what exactly *is* racist? Besides not liking Democrat policies, welfare or illegal immigration. I'm talking about true racism, not the junk the baiters jump on to make a buck.

Any examples? And modern day, please, let's don't talk about Jim Crow and lynchings - those are a thing of the past.

Also, how is racism different from bigotry, or is it?

bcp

In My Opinion
So what exactly *is* racist? Besides not liking Democrat policies, welfare or illegal immigration. I'm talking about true racism, not the junk the baiters jump on to make a buck.

Any examples? And modern day, please, let's don't talk about Jim Crow and lynchings - those are a thing of the past.

Also, how is racism different from bigotry, or is it?

I have learned that if one quotes crime statistics that show (pick a minority of choice) in a bad manner, that is racist. So I guess those that compile those statistics are also racist.
If you say that affirmative action should be dismantled, you are actually saying that you want to have some dark people out in your field picking cotton again.
If you say a black is racist, you are racist for saying it, however it is perfectly fine to say a white is racist.

If you are black and say you like living in an all black neighborhood, that is pride. However, if you are white and say you like living in an all white neighborhood, that is racist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have learned that if one quotes crime statistics that show (pick a minority of choice) in a bad manner, that is racist. So I guess those that compile those statistics are also racist.
If you say that affirmative action should be dismantled, you are actually saying that you want to have some dark people out in your field picking cotton again.
If you say a black is racist, you are racist for saying it, however it is perfectly fine to say a white is racist.

If you are black and say you like living in an all black neighborhood, that is pride. However, if you are white and say you like living in an all white neighborhood, that is racist.
Well, that's what I'm talking about. I'd like to hear some examples of *real* racism, not this "everything white people do is racist" silliness.

I'll do one:

If a white person won't patronize a business solely because the owner is black, that is most likely racism. Or is it bigotry? Here's a link to what this person says is the difference:
What is the difference between a 'bigot' and a 'racist'

And vice versa, if a black person won't patronize a business solely because the owner is white, that is bigotry (or racism).

These terms actually means something, and aren't just words to be thrown about in any situation that suits the insult flinger.

Hank

my war

This is in your own warped mind!

Hank

my war
Well, that's what I'm talking about. I'd like to hear some examples of *real* racism, not this "everything white people do is racist" silliness.

I'll do one:

If a white person won't patronize a business solely because the owner is black, that is most likely racism. Or is it bigotry? Here's a link to what this person says is the difference:
What is the difference between a 'bigot' and a 'racist'

And vice versa, if a black person won't patronize a business solely because the owner is white, that is bigotry (or racism).

These terms actually means something, and aren't just words to be thrown about in any situation that suits the insult flinger.

I think there is a very fine line between the two... If you are bigoted towards a certain race there has to be a level of racism...

Hank

my war
Why do you feel that way?

Who says that if you are white and want to live in a white neighborhood that it's racist? BCP is trying to think like a black man and it's not working... None of my "black" friends would even think that. BCP tends to stereotype....

bcp

In My Opinion
Who says that if you are white and want to live in a white neighborhood that it's racist? BCP is trying to think like a black man and it's not working... None of my "black" friends would even think that. BCP tends to stereotype....

nope, BCP tends to get his ideas from the way the shoulder chip crowd on this very forum tend to react with such statements.

Hank

my war
bcp said:
nope, BCP tends to get his ideas from the way the shoulder chip crowd on this very forum tend to react with such statements.

Well that is plain ignorant on your part. Think for yourself and don't go by a small percentage of idiots on a local forum....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Who says that if you are white and want to live in a white neighborhood that it's racist?

Are you kidding? Go jump on the NAACP website and post that in their blog, then see what reaction you get.

Of course none of your black friends think that way, and neither do mine. If they did, they wouldn't be friends with some white devil like us in the first place. But the unfortunate fact is that many whites think of "black neighborhoods" as ghetto - and if we're being honest, there's a reason for that.

We have heard any number of black activist groups having a fit because of "white flight". But if we're still being honest, a lot of black families tend to move away as their 'hood becomes ghetto as well. Charles County is a great example of how it all works.

bcp

In My Opinion
Are you kidding? Go jump on the NAACP website and post that in their blog, then see what reaction you get.

Of course none of your black friends think that way, and neither do mine. If they did, they wouldn't be friends with some white devil like us in the first place. But the unfortunate fact is that many whites think of "black neighborhoods" as ghetto - and if we're being honest, there's a reason for that.

We have heard any number of black activist groups having a fit because of "white flight". But if we're still being honest, a lot of black families tend to move away as their 'hood becomes ghetto as well. Charles County is a great example of how it all works.

wait for it.
I know a guy who knows a guy that has a sister that is dating a guy who's mother knows someone that has a ghetto acting white child. Its not only black neighborhoods,, whites do it too.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It's hard to see chauvinism when you're a male

It's hard to see homophobia when you're straight

It's hard to see xenophobia when you have never traveled

It's hard to see Zionism when you are a Jew

It's hard to see God when you are an atheist

It's hard to see the good in African/Americans when you have been robbed by them multiple times (usually at gun point)

It's hard to see capitalism when you live in Maryland

It's hard to see freedom when you're in jail

Please add to the list.

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:

Ok...so I don't associate with those people, easy as that... you have your blacks that think extreme and your whites that think extreme.. why base your opinions from their actions? Traveling up and down the east coast working in my twenties I have seen my fair share of white ghettos. These whites that think of all ghettos as black have obviously never left their easy chair watching selective propaganda on their televisions. Ignorance doesn't come in colors.