Why isn't this considered bigoted racism?

bcp

In My Opinion
Are you kidding? Go jump on the NAACP website and post that in their blog, then see what reaction you get.

Of course none of your black friends think that way, and neither do mine. If they did, they wouldn't be friends with some white devil like us in the first place. But the unfortunate fact is that many whites think of "black neighborhoods" as ghetto - and if we're being honest, there's a reason for that.

We have heard any number of black activist groups having a fit because of "white flight". But if we're still being honest, a lot of black families tend to move away as their 'hood becomes ghetto as well. Charles County is a great example of how it all works.

wait for it.
I know a guy who knows a guy that has a sister that is dating a guy who's mother knows someone that has a ghetto acting white child. Its not only black neighborhoods,, whites do it too.

Ok...so I don't associate with those people, easy as that... you have your blacks that think extreme and your whites that think extreme.. why base your opinions from their actions? Traveling up and down the east coast working in my twenties I have seen my fair share of white ghettos. These whites that think of all ghettos as black have obviously never left their easy chair watching selective propaganda on their televisions. Ignorance doesn't come in colors.

32 minutes. Longer than I thought, but still there.. Can always depend on the chip slipping just a bit with every comment.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Xenophobia....I had to look that one up. For some reason I thought it was the fear of a warrior princess.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's hard to see chauvinism when you're a male

It's hard to see homophobia when you're straight

It's hard to see xenophobia when you have never traveled

It's hard to see Zionism when you are a Jew

It's hard to see God when you are an atheist

It's hard to see the good in African/Americans when you have been robbed by them multiple times (usually at gun point)

It's hard to see capitalism when you live in Maryland

It's hard to see freedom when you're in jail

Please add to the list.

And there you have it. :yay:

Hank

my war
vraiblonde said:
And there you have it. :yay:

And there you have the ignorance... basing your opinion on a whole race because you were robbed by a specific race, like other races don't commit crimes...please!

bcp

In My Opinion
And there you have the ignorance... basing your opinion on a whole race because you were robbed by a specific race, like other races don't commit crimes...please!

I suppose that bringing up FBI statistics on race and crime would do nothing to show the chances of getting robbed by one race over the other.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
wait for it.
I know a guy who knows a guy that has a sister that is dating a guy who's mother knows someone that has a ghetto acting white child. Its not only black neighborhoods,, whites do it too.

When I was growing up, the crappy areas of Lincoln were predominantly white. I have white ghetto rats in my own family - my cousin's white kid needs a boot up her ass, but her black boyfriend is actually a decent guy.

It's easy for me to not see racism - except for when my black friend is cuffed and held at gunpoint by the cops because he walked through the school yard on the way home from my house, and it took them an hour to actually travel a whole block and come to my door to verify that he was indeed at my house. That's a true story.

Hank

my war
bcp said:
I suppose that bringing up FBI statistics on race and crime would do nothing to show the chances of getting robbed by one race over the other.

It depends where you are... if the population is greater of a race in a specific area of course the statistics will sway that way. Let's pull the statistics on the number of black serial killers if you are going to segregate crimes.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Why did you only pick one statement?

Racial maybe?

I was making a broad statement.

Oh Oh, there's that chauvinistic part.

bcp

In My Opinion
It depends where you are... if the population is greater of a race in a specific area of course the statistics will sway that way. Let's pull the statistics on the number of black serial killers if you are going to segregate crimes.

But, I do segregate crimes.
Somebody robs a bank or gas station at gun point, or carjacks someone, or breaks into the house and shoots you for the left over papa johns on the table, Im thinking Black.
Got a serial killer? or someone just made off with a couple million of their companies funds, or put on their sleevless t-shirt and beat the crap out of their wife while molesting their 5 year old daughter? Im thinking white.

So whats your point?

Hank

my war
bcp said:
Somebody robs a bank or gas station at gun point, or carjacks someone, or breaks into the house and shoots you for the left over papa johns on the table, Im thinking Black.
Got a serial killer? or someone just made off with a couple million of their companies funds, or put on their sleevless t-shirt and beat the crap out of their wife while molesting their 5 year old daughter? Im thinking white.

So whats your point?

Yeah. Because whites never rob banks....:lmao: every robbery at my bank has been by a white dude....next....

Hank

my war
bcp said:

So whats your point?

You don't segregate, you stereotype!

bcp

In My Opinion

Yeah. Because whites never rob banks....:lmao: every robbery at my bank has been by a white dude....next....

Yeah. Because blacks are never serial killers.

and, you need to find out what the word statisitcs mean, and how it could be applied in certain situations.