Group Ride gone bad.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
This is the last picture in an 18 picture series.. there are actually three or four pile ups further to the front of the pack...

Looking at the tire marks on the road, I'd say they were travelling waaaay to fast, or at least not spaced out far enough for the size pack.... One misstep and a dozens of bikes go down...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Changet the JPG number to see the rest.. 16 has people standing in the road to the side of their bikes as more bikes are still skidding into the fray!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
02.jpg shows a riders bike nose down butt up, with him going head first into the pavement with no gear on...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
pic 15 look to the left.. Guy kicking someone on the ground? Or is he toe checking to see if he's still alive??

itsbob

I bowl overhand
he must be dead.. in 16 and 17 the kicker is back to the sidelines, but the body is still there..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OOOOOOH in 14 you can see him seperate from his bike (middle of the screen).. 15 his bike takes out the guy in the middle with the back pack on sitting on his bike... and his body ends the slide hwere the guy is kicking him..