SUNDAY ride....yes/no Panera Bread 8:30AM

Ponytail

Only post if you are riding on Sunday and whether or not Panera Bread at 8:30AM is a good time or not and if not, what time would be better.

Thanks.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
If I'm up and ready to go that early, I'll be there. I will not be late so if I'm not there at 8:30, don't wait around for me.

Ponytail said:
Only post if you are riding on Sunday and whether or not Panera Bread at 8:30AM is a good time or not and if not, what time would be better.

Thanks.
I believe I'll try this ride. What'll it take, about two hours if we really poke along? That would make lunch at 10:30? Call it brunch eh?

duke'sdad said:
Where to? How long of a ride? I'd like to go but not sure about the time frame.
Not sure, but it sounds like 8:30 and I guess since no one has said, go with what aps posted earlier? That's pretty much my " I've gotta go for a little ride route with the Betty Russell detour.

Ponytail

desertrat said:
Not sure, but it sounds like 8:30 and I guess since no one has said, go with what aps posted earlier? That's pretty much my " I've gotta go for a little ride route with the Betty Russell detour.

Then we've found our leader! :yay:

Ponytail

desertrat said:
Oops. Never led a ride. :lmao: Can I just navigate?

I'm not familiar with the roads enough to be able to navigate/lead but I have led rides before, though it's been awhile. If no one else steps up, I'll be your wingman...as ghey as that sounds. :lol:

Ponytail said:
I'm not familiar with the roads enough to be able to navigate/lead but I have led rides before, though it's been awhile. If no one else steps up, I'll be your wingman...as ghey as that sounds. :lol:
Cool, just like what IceMan said to Maverick. Damn, that makes me Tom Cruise. :lmao: Ok, if no one else wants to. Just carry along a long pole and whack me if I screw up. Of course Lugnut started all this.....

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
desertrat said:
Cool, just like what IceMan said to Maverick. Damn, that makes me Tom Cruise. :lmao: Ok, if no one else wants to. Just carry along a long pole and whack me if I screw up. Of course Lugnut started all this.....

Sure I'll lead.

I'll go over the route ahead of time.

Ponytail

desertrat said:

Nah. No stick. I'll ride the Buell, that way if you mess up and the crowd behind you starts to get upset, I'll disassociate myself REAL quick like. :lol:

Ponytail said:
Nah. No stick. I'll ride the Buell, that way if you mess up and the crowd behind you starts to get upset, I'll disassociate myself REAL quick like. :lol:
Some wingman you are. :lmao:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
desertrat said:
Good. Aps has revised his ride directions if you want to use those.
:shrug: Gotta remember to orient left/right from the direction of travel, not sitting looking at the map. :lol: