!!!10 planes downed over Atlantic! 2,500 feared dead!

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
Magnum said:
It wouldn't hurt my feelings any if we just went over and nuked 'em all. Be done with it, any opposition nuke them too. The US needs to show we are the top dogs and screw everyone else. Take care of ourselves first eliminate any threats. Just my two cents :howdy:

Good thing the entire world does not have this opinion. Being "top dog" means we have certain responsibilities. As a nation that promotes world peace and democracy - we cannot "nuke" anyone. I agree, we should be taking care of ourselves. Pull everyone out...scrutenize anyone coming and going from the borders. Invest all the military money into the economy and fix up the eyesores in communities.

As for as nukes....nuclear weapon capability is a third world country's (twc) attempt to level the playing field at world dominance. US is unquestionability the strongest empire in the world. TWC's want to show that they cannot be simply pushed around by the seemingly bulley US. I think the overall world impression is that if the US does not like something - everyone has to change to appease the US.

Just some thoughts...

TexasPride77

Eat More Beef, Less Chkn
vraiblonde said:
And I think anyone who tolerates this crap is a :dork: - so we're even.

First it was "no sharp objects" in response to the 9-11 boxcutters incident. Next it was "take your shoes off" in response to that guy who tried to light his shoe.

Now it's "no liquids" in response to these freaks.

What next? ...

We need to be proactive with this situation, not reactive.

Lets all get naked...that'll fix everything... just throw a towel around the uglies...lol