!!!10 planes downed over Atlantic! 2,500 feared dead!

Pete

Repete
We need to gear up and start kicking the living shiat out of all these people who are trying will all their being to kill us. They will not reason, they will not rest, they will not weep, they will not fight fair, they do not fear. the only way is to arm ourselves to the teeth and go kick some ass.

You want to burn the American flag good, 1,000 pounder in that street the next day. You want to chant and celebrate catastrophes like Katrina good, blast your ass too. We need to stick to our Proclaimation "You are with us or against us" Eff the French and the Russians and a big old double Eff you to that useless collection of grifters and blowhards in the UN. We need to arm the Israelis and go to town. Lebanon, dust. Iran, dust. The slightest whimper from fringe countries, dust. Screw this bullshiat of helping everyone out only to get slapped.

Nupe2

Pete said:
We need to gear up and start kicking the living shiat out of all these people who are trying will all their being to kill us. They will not reason, they will not rest, they will not weep, they will not fight fair, they do not fear. the only way is to arm ourselves to the teeth and go kick some ass.

You want to burn the American flag good, 1,000 pounder in that street the next day. You want to chant and celebrate catastrophes like Katrina good, blast your ass too. We need to stick to our Proclaimation "You are with us or against us" Eff the French and the Russians and a big old double Eff you to that useless collection of grifters and blowhards in the UN. We need to arm the Israelis and go to town. Lebanon, dust. Iran, dust. The slightest whimper from fringe countries, dust. Screw this bullshiat of helping everyone out only to get slapped.

You know Pete I agree with your post (I have truly lost my mind) but I just have a hard time reading it seriously with that g.d. dog snickering! :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
desertrat said:
Keep all "suspects" off airlines. Period. Until this is over.
Well, that would be a great start but racial profiling is a big fat no no. Someone's feelings might be hurt and then where would we be?

The fact is you cannot stop someone who is willing to die alongside those he kills. Most murderers only want to kill other people - these freaks are willing to go out with them. They are completely reckless because they have absolutely nothing to lose and no fear of death themselves.

They're like the friggin' Terminator - they just keep going and going, with only one mission and one focus. We cannot "protect" ourselves against them - we can only kill them before they kill us.

W

Wenchy

I had a dream last night, and you don't want to know what it was.

I woke up this morning much earlier than usual, and well...

What am I going to do? I'm going to pray, and move if at all possible.

Never forget to tell your loved ones how much you love them.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
That seems pretty simple and logical to me. :shrug:

We are so worried about being "friends" with terrorists and hoping to "win their hearts and minds", even though they've made it crystal clear that they have no interest in co-existing with us.

I say get tough and let the ass-kicking commence - let Allah worry about their "hearts and minds".

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Now this is interesting...

...a couple people karma'd me for giving them a heart attack but it was green and of the 'point made' variety.

Now this;

#######. And I sincerely mean that.

Hmmm...7 letters...I wonder. Now, I wonder why?

And this insightful gem;

YOU ARE A HUGE JACK A$$

And to think, I've lost weight.

Either of you folks care to explain your issue with point of the post?

Purplefox

I AM an enigma
We are PC'ing ourselves to death. Call a spade a spade. Racial profiling is s HUGE PC taboo, but it works. I agree with V that we MUST be proactive. When are people going to wake up and realize that it is truly us or them?

You should see what some of the DU'ers are posting about this. Truly twisted.

vraiblonde said:
Well, that would be a great start but racial profiling is a big fat no no. Someone's feelings might be hurt and then where would we be?

The fact is you cannot stop someone who is willing to die alongside those he kills. Most murderers only want to kill other people - these freaks are willing to go out with them. They are completely reckless because they have absolutely nothing to lose and no fear of death themselves.

They're like the friggin' Terminator - they just keep going and going, with only one mission and one focus. We cannot "protect" ourselves against them - we can only kill them before they kill us.
We have to change the way we think. Or suffer the consequences. If we have to keep 99999 completely innocent arabs from flying in order to keep 1 from blowing up the plane wouldn't it be worth it? During WWII the USA interred innocent Japanese Americans in order to protect against espionage and sabotage. A bold move and perhaps unnecessary, but we were brave enough to do it then. What happened?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry Gude said:
If they had anything intelligent to say, they'd have said it on the board, not in karma.

W

Wenchy

Pete said:

Okay, BIG GUY. Go for it...:yay:

You all are all talk and no action.

Now we have the airport authorities saving us?

GRRRRRRR!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Seriously...

Larry Gude said:
...a couple people karma'd me for giving them a heart attack but it was green and of the 'point made' variety.

Now this;

Hmmm...7 letters...I wonder. Now, I wonder why?

And this insightful gem;

And to think, I've lost weight.

...this truly fascinates me. I did not couch this in partisan terms. I am using the enemies words AND actions, not some made up stuff. And I'm talking about something that none of us would be surprised, not one bit, if (when) it happens.

What if I'd written Japan attacks Pearl...on December 6th, 1941?

What if I'd written Osama destroys World Trade Towers...on September 10, 2001?

Would I still be a jack ass? Would it still be '#### you'???

I'd love an explanation.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Just recieved via email....

To remind everyone how close to home the War on Terror is. These 2 men were caught yesterday just North of Cincinnati. In light of todays events, perhaps the dots can be connected

Stay Vigilant !!

Two men were charged Wednesday with money laundering in support of terrorism after authorities said they found airplane passenger lists and information on airport security checkpoints in their car.
Deputies stopped Osama Sabhi Abulhassan, 20, and Ali Houssaiky, 20, both of Dearborn, Mich., on a traffic violation Tuesday and found the flight documents along with $11,000 cash and 12 phones in their car, Washington County Sheriff Larry Mincks said.

It wasn't clear what significance the airline information might have. Assistant County Prosecutor Susan Vessels declined to comment on whether the manifests were for upcoming flights or those that already flown. She also would not give the origin or destination of the flight or flights.

FBI spokesman Mike Brooks in Cincinnati said his office was notified about the arrests and had an agent investigating.

Abulhassan and Houssaiky admitted buying about 600 phones in recent months at stores in southeast Ohio, said sheriff's Maj. John Winstanley. They sold the phones to someone in Dearborn, a Detroit suburb, Winstanley said.

Vessels declined to say how the phones, cash or flight information involved terrorism.

Investigators going through the car after the pair were pulled over in Marietta also found a map that showed locations of Wal-Mart stores from Ohio through Kentucky, Tennessee and into North and South Carolina, Vessels said.

Somdmommy

:Jeepin' in NC:
Reading this gave me cold chills. It scared the hell out of me.

Larry Gude said:
Any chance I have your attention? Feel a little different there for a moment? Focusing on anything bedsides travel inconveneince?

No, it hasn't happened...yet. Would ANY of you be surprised if it did happen? When it does happen or is 9/11 now just a movie? Are we gonna ignore yet another close call and just be happy it didn't happen today while, in all honesty, just waiting to act until it does happen...again?

I had to read that twice to make sure. I was a little bit :confused: at first.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Speedy70 said:
But, what is the better way? I haven't seen an actual solution in your post.
Haven't seen the news on who's been arrested, but I'll bet my house it was male muslems between the ages of 20-40. Don't think there were any little old ladies or family groups. Probably no U.S. congressmen with metal hips or airline pilots with proper ID.
I think profiling is a good thing and should be allowed. If your group is being profiled, get off your a$$ and start changing things in your neighborhood.

Pete

Repete
desertrat said:
We have to change the way we think. Or suffer the consequences. If we have to keep 99999 completely innocent arabs from flying in order to keep 1 from blowing up the plane wouldn't it be worth it? During WWII the USA interred innocent Japanese Americans in order to protect against espionage and sabotage. A bold move and perhaps unnecessary, but we were brave enough to do it then. What happened?
And since that time when we interned the Japanese we have constantly been flogged with shame by liberal documentaries and history books. Shame shame shame look at what BAD BAD America did! FOR SHAME we are so BAD.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Come on people...

Larry Gude said:
...this truly fascinates me. I did not couch this in partisan terms. I am using the enemies words AND actions, not some made up stuff. And I'm talking about something that none of us would be surprised, not one bit, if (when) it happens.

What if I'd written Japan attacks Pearl...on December 6th, 1941?

What if I'd written Osama destroys World Trade Towers...on September 10, 2001?

Would I still be a jack ass? Would it still be '#### you'???

I'd love an explanation.

...TALK to me. What's your beef?

We're watching the news saying they caught this plot in time. That means, by definition, that we could have been hearing about the real thing, not a dramatic warning.

If a plane goes down today, tomorrow, next week, am I still a jack azz? Is '#### you' still the reply?

What are your thoughts?

aps45819 said:
Haven't seen the news on who's been arrested, but I'll bet my house it was male muslems between the ages of 20-40. Don't think there were any little old ladies or family groups. Probably no U.S. congressmen with metal hips or airline pilots with proper ID.
I think profiling is a good thing and should be allowed. If your group is being profiled, get off your a$$ and start changing things in your neighborhood.

Why did you quote me? :confused:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I think everyone is agreed that the most proactive thing would be to turn the Middle East into a big glass bowl.

I think everyone also realizes that's not going to happen.

So what is the middle ground? What proactive measures would you all suggest that might ACTUALLY BE APPROVED AND OCCUR?

Discuss. :popcorn: