15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

How many teenagers in a group terrorizing multiple neighborhoods would constitute a gang? More than 2? 3? How about 5? Or 8?

Just curious as to your definition of a gang.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• crips-south-park-t-shirt.jpg
    crips-south-park-t-shirt.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 61

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wirelessly posted

My definition of gun crazed lunatic could easy describe the actions of mr arminger, but I wouldnt use thT term for him anymore than I would gang for this group of cussing skateboarders
Plus I don't think the exaggerations make your argument any stronger ( on either side)

You didn't answer the question....

thatguy

And are you sure that's all this kids have done the past several years? Cuss?

how many years bob? how many years has this particular group of five kids been terrorizing solomons?

as for the cussing, that is what the police officer said Mr Arminger accused them of, using a profanity towards him, then he peppersprayed them.

Even the eyewitness (taking her on her word) only accused them of trespassing and cussing.
caligirl said:
The altercation that occurred prior to the shooting was UGLY. Nasty things were said by the kids to an older female resident, cursing, etc. Just out and out rude.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I am happy to report that I was at SL this evening and the only thing I saw were a bunch of gardeners. The grounds look great!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
how many years bob? how many years has this particular group of five kids been terrorizing solomons?

There's a lot more than 5 of them (and I guess your answer is more than 5) and at LEAST 5 years. They've had friends move out grow up new kids join in but it's the same group.

RedBaron

Bird of Prey
There's a lot more than 5 of them (and I guess your answer is more than 5) and at LEAST 5 years. They've had friends move out grow up new kids join in but it's the same group.

If the other kids move out and grow up then how is it the same group? These kids are in middle school, 13 to 15 year olds so I highly doubt they have been "terrorizing" for 5 years.

thatguy

Wirelessly posted

itsbob said:

:bs:
Now you want to blame every crime for the last five years on this "group"
In guessing that it's been five years on the other side, huh?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Wirelessly posted

:bs:
Now you want to blame every crime for the last five years on this "group"
In guessing that it's been five years on the other side, huh?

Actually my kids go (or have gone) to school with this group of angels for over 7 years. You can wave the :bs: flag all you want and. defend the POSs all you want, doesn't change the facts it only makes you look less bright.

Cops know all of them, most of the public know them and both know most of the crimes they are believed to have had a hand in. Or you could just read their Facebook pages and make your own list.

thatguy

What am I making up exactly?

Please point it out.

that they are a GANG

that anything other than trespassing and cussing was reported

that these 5 youths are responsible for all the crime in that area for 7 years :killingme sorry, i got that one wrong..... this very organized group has lost and gained members, all the while skeeming to terrorize the residents of solomons.

seriously, just let it go. the kids shouldn't have been trespassing AND mr arminger shouldn't have shot anybody

frequentflier

happy to be living
According to today's Calvert Recorder: 3 weeks ago, Mr Armiger sent a letter to Sheriff Evans and the Calvert Recorder about the problem of youth trespassing. He had called 911 on 5/3 and did not get a quick response from the Sheriffs dept. He wrote to Evans "Young thugs are running through our community and you (Evans) are our only deterrent at this point" He also stated that Evans spoke at a community meeting and "assured that our calls woulld be addressed promptly"
Evans had not responded to the letter nor did the Calvert Recorder publish it.
The Sheriff's dept response was about priority calls and a tresspassing call is not priority. Also that calling 911 for trespassing is wrong because it is not an emergency.
One deputy said he heard about people talking in the media and posting notes on forums saying they understood why Armiger shot at them and the forum writers berated the youth. The sheriffs office does not approve of anyone taking the law into their own hands.
It also stated they were aware of problems at the complex and had received calls form SL in the past and were back there Weds at 3PM for another trespassing complaint but the trespassing teenagers ended up living in the neighborhood.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
WOW...........YOU PEOPLE NEED SERIOUS HELP!

So that's how we solve problems with other people's children? We shoot them?

I THINK NOT!

It's a simple 911 or call to Mike Evans or maybe your homeowners association.

WOW, I feel sorry for the folks that live in Solomon's Landing......... Can't imagine how you will ever sell your houses now, people will think if they act out, they will loose a leg!

OMG, WOW! :lol: Seek help, nuttie! :flowers:

According to today's Calvert Recorder: 3 weeks ago, Mr Armiger sent a letter to Sheriff Evans and the Calvert Recorder about the problem of youth trespassing. He had called 911 on 5/3 and did not get a quick response from the Sheriffs dept. He wrote to Evans "Young thugs are running through our community and you (Evans) are our only deterrent at this point" He also stated that Evans spoke at a community meeting and "assured that our calls woulld be addressed promptly"
Evans had not responded to the letter nor did the Calvert Recorder publish it.
The Sheriff's dept response was about priority calls and a tresspassing call is not priority. Also that calling 911 for trespassing is wrong because it is not an emergency.
One deputy said he heard about people talking in the media and posting notes on forums saying they understood why Armiger shot at them and the forum writers berated the youth. The sheriffs office does not approve of anyone taking the law into their own hands.
It also stated they were aware of problems at the complex and had received calls form SL in the past and were back there Weds at 3PM for another trespassing complaint but the trespassing teenagers ended up living in the neighborhood.
So let us see... numerous calls, letters of concern and community meetings all about these thugs and how the citizens were begging for help from the law... and nothing was done until this old man was pushed over the edge.... UFB... You should be ashamed of yourself, Evans.