15 Year Old Shot at Solomons Landing

Christy

b*tch rocket
Eat lead, punks. Maybe you'll think about it next time you want to menace old people.

Ideally this will be a lesson, but I won't hold my breath. Dumbchits like this don't ever learn, especially when their victim is the one who goes to jail.

I agree 100%. If it were my kid that was shot in the leg, I'd drag gimpy over to that old man's house to apologize. That man should not be in jail, those kids should be.

The whole "kids will be kids" bs is ridiculous, and all of you getting the vapors over this old man having enough, are part of the problem. Kids these days know they can get away with anything because their parents are a bunch of hyperventilating pushovers.

Taeobi

I agree 100%. If it were my kid that was shot in the leg, I'd drag gimpy over to that old man's house to apologize. That man should not be in jail, those kids should be.

The whole "kids will be kids" bs is ridiculous, and all of you getting the vapors over this old man having enough, are part of the problem. Kids these days know they can get away with anything because their parents are a bunch of hyperventilating pushovers.

:clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:buddies:

betty99

WHT is seuth? :lol:

I haven't had much sleep and it felt good to make up words. Don't make me fire a warning shot :whistle:

The kids in our neighborhood are little terrorists and I can totally relate to this gentleman's frustration. Feel for him that he went off the edge a little, but something needs to be done about these kids.

Pete

Repete

I disagree, beat his ass with a 2x4 or a cane, get your bridge club to gang up on them and beat their asses, set booby traps, buy a paintball gun and drop 500 rounds on them on full auto, pepper spray, any number of non-lethal methods of exacting a pound of flesh from the little a-holes. When you grab a gun you change the game. Suppose the old codger screws up and kills the kid? Since the old guy was not in imminent peril (no story shows he was) now old man sits out his golden years in prison. Suppose his blunderbuss scatters a few pellets into Marge and the girls at scrap booking class? Not to mention the fervor the anti gun people will have. Right now someone in Annapolis is putting together yet another power point showing WHY people cannot be trusted with guns.

It is not about making the kid a "victim" or hyperventilating parents defending their "poor babies". I agree the rat bastards probably deserved a slap down, but they did not deserve to be shot. It is about appropriate response.

Now if they are posing a phyisical threat to the old man, game on.

Christy

b*tch rocket
I
It is not about making the kid a "victim" or hyperventilating parents defending their "poor babies". I agree the rat bastards probably deserved a slap down, but they did not deserve to be shot. It is about appropriate response.

It is so about the kid now being the victim and hyperventilating parents. Hit the kid with a paintball gun, BFD, I'm sure him and his devil friends do that to each other for fun all the time.

The problem is, in this day and age, a-hole kids do not respect others and their property. Why is this? Because they don't have to. Because we, as a society, do not make anyone accountable for their actions. There is no fear in kids about repercussions because there are none. Not from their parents and not from the judicial system. I stand behind what this old man did all the way. Enough is enough.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
hell... now a days... where I am
those punk arse kids have guns as well! :coffee:

If that old man was messing with the kids in my area... they would have shot him if he had given them a taste of pepper spray....

so where would we be then? Kids at fault then?

so I had shots fired around my area and watched some of those punk arse thugs try to open my neighbors door (as the cop drove by - just acting as if he lived there)

What if that was my door and it happend to be unlocked (mine is locked most of the time)..... but SORRY FOOLS.... you will be shot then :coffee:

thatguy

It is so about the kid now being the victim and hyperventilating parents. Hit the kid with a paintball gun, BFD, I'm sure him and his devil friends do that to each other for fun all the time.

The problem is, in this day and age, a-hole kids do not respect others and their property. Why is this? Because they don't have to. Because we, as a society, do not make anyone accountable for their actions. There is no fear in kids about repercussions because there are none. Not from their parents and not from the judicial system. I stand behind what this old man did all the way. Enough is enough.

he had already peppersprayed the kid for 'profanity', it certainly doens't seem that shooting was an appropriate response. Besides, as a gun owner, i am all for holding people responsible for their actions WITH GUNS. As pete indicated, this old guy just paved the way for some state senator to go after shotguns and other hunting weapons.
I say the kids should be held accountable for their crimes, and the old man should be held accountable for his.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Unfortunately most people wait until it's too late to recognize a physical threat. This guy didn't make that mistake.

I applaud him for not giving in to the way these little bastards terrorize everyone around them. Of course, now the media is trying to Bernie Goetz him, which should come as no surprise.

DEEKAYPEE8569

:buddies: