18 Horses Rescued?

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
So what you going to do with your mpd :lmao: ?

Which one? :shrug: :killingme

I keep mine in hiding since I returned, oh, and one got banned. :whip: Bad me :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
jaybeeztoo said:
Which one? :shrug: :killingme

I keep mine in hiding since I returned, oh, and one got banned. :whip: Bad me :killingme
Just think we could get alot going on in here if we all come up with a few mpd's...but how do you keep up with the differnt personalities? :killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
Just think we could get alot going on in here if we all come up with a few mpd's...but how do you keep up with the differnt personalities? :killingme

I get along with everyone :angel:

:wasntme: :killingme

appyday

Back again
kwillia said:
You got the purple and black dress! I love it! :clap:

The ONLY reason I came back was that I asked Jazz to post some pics of me in the dress for you and she did not guess I need to do it myself...take a breath now.

appyday said:
The ONLY reason I came back was that I asked Jazz to post some pics of me in the dress for you and she did not guess I need to do it myself...take a breath now.
I bet you get tons of compliments on it! I'm so glad you didn't stick with the giant yellow polkadots...:huggy:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
mygoldnhorse said:
Just think we could get alot going on in here if we all come up with a few mpd's...but how do you keep up with the different personalities? :killingme

they talk to each other :confused:

appyday

Back again
kwillia said:
I bet you get tons of compliments on it! I'm so glad you didn't stick with the giant yellow polkadots...:huggy:

I did. The most amazing part is it only took two seamstresses to make a size 5 or 6 dress fit me. :yikes:

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
Oh I have missed U... :lmao: You were funny as shiat! I was just mentioning you to Percy the other day, and wondering where you went? :whistle:

But I said :wasntme: :killingme Wasn't me riding dirty :whistle:

:lol:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
jaybeeztoo said:
But I said :wasntme: :killingme Wasn't me riding dirty :whistle:

:lol:
We do seem to of gotten off the topic and this thread is a very serious matter so maybe we better move to another thread before someone :buttkick: us butt good. See you on Appy's new thread.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Josimmon said:
No these are not the same horses...the case I reported is still being looked into, especially after this case....very sad that there are a few cases in Calvert.
And here I felt confident that the horses you were talking about would be taken care of. I guess we know better now, though. Keep on them Jo :howdy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
yes we all now know better. tihs is how we all see them running around the fealds...

Attachments

• moenzena2006.jpg
    moenzena2006.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 109

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
persimmoncf said:
Sweet little one...what are you doing up at 11:00?...go to bed!!!!

not lissing to you percy :lalala: lol i was in bed before you posted.
did you have fun fixing your roof?? :razz: haha z