18 Horses Rescued?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Yes...I recieved an email from an involved party with photos attached. If I could only post them here, but it wont work. :jameo: They are horrible!

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
Yes...I recieved an email from an involved party with photos attached. If I could only post them here, but it wont work. :jameo: They are horrible!
I went by the farm last night. The place is a mess. I did see 2 uneaten round bales in the front pasture and nothing growing but the weeds. I am all for giving donations to help the people out who rescued the horses, but I can not understand why Mr Hughes was not held liable for the shelter care? Even if he was not arrested they should of fined him. The newspaper make him out to be some poor pathetic 75 year old man. He is NOT poor when he is sitting on a $500,000.00 piece of property. Also, send the email to Happyappy she a computer wizzzzzzzz. If anybody can post the pics, she can. Everybody needs to see these pictures so that we can :war:against people like Mr Hughes from getting away with murder.

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
I went by the farm last night. The place is a mess. I did see 2 uneaten round bales in the front pasture and nothing growing but the weeds. I am all for giving donations to help the people out who rescued the horses, but I can not understand why Mr Hughes was not held liable for the shelter care? Even if he was not arrested they should of fined him. The newspaper make him out to be some poor pathetic 75 year old man. He is NOT poor when he is sitting on a $500,000.00 piece of property. Also, send the email to Happyappy she a computer wizzzzzzzz. If anybody can post the pics, she can. Everybody needs to see these pictures so that we can :war:against people like Mr Hughes from getting away with murder.

The pics already posted are disturbing enough but if more are posted, perhaps it will stir up some more people to help fight against this kind of abuse.

Cowgirl

You know...they mentioned this news story on Channel 13 yesterday morning...and all they said was the horses were not taken care of and "never bathed." WTF?! Those horses are skin and bones and ALL they could come up with is that they were NEVER BATHED?!!! Big deal if they never got baths. Maybe they could've mentioned how they were practically starved to death! :mad:

J

jaybeeztoo

persimmoncf said:
:nono: how do you know of Appydays past wit if you have only been onboard since 8/06? Hmmm... :whistle:

Good point. :whistle:

Winn, we talked about this yesterday :popcorn:

appyday

Back again
I actually got a letter from this mans friend defending HIM and his care for the horses..I should post her name and email so you can tell her what you think..I personally gave her a piece of my mind..shes lucky I dont need any more assult charges as that shiat really fires my old fat arse up... :coffee:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
persimmoncf said:
:nono: how do you know of Appydays past wit if you have only been onboard since 8/06? Hmmm... :whistle:

Duh, I know how to read and I do have friends! :flowers: She is spoken of highly in some circles, thank you very much. :howdy: