18 Horses Rescued?

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
appyday said:
I actually got a letter from this mans friend defending HIM and his care for the horses..I should post her name and email so you can tell her what you think..I personally gave her a piece of my mind..shes lucky I dont need any more assult charges as that shiat really fires my old fat arse up... :coffee:

I told you we missed you in here :lmao:
name & email please :tap:

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:

:howdy: Not riding today? Kinda cold out there. I am perfectly content to lay on the couch yet another day chatting away on the internet :killingme

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
jaybeeztoo said:
:howdy: Not riding today? Kinda cold out there. I am perfectly content to lay on the couch yet another day chatting away on the internet :killingme
That's what I would prefer to do also but I have to go to SS and pick up grub for the horses. :razz: yummm :killingme

J

jaybeeztoo

mygoldnhorse said:
That's what I would prefer to do also but I have to go to SS and pick up grub for the horses. :razz: yummm :killingme

Horsie grub smells so good though :drool: Have a good one :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Wisecrackin" said:
I was told Calvert amimal control has been aware of these 18 horses since May..I was told about them in May too and asked to take a couple...they never did anything (Calvert amimal control) Pat had to over ride CAC in 3 days she was able to sieze the animals. Someone needs to kick CAC in the arse.

Shame on them for not acting on this. Guess they were too busy making house calls on lesser issues such as dogs barking or peacocks making noise in the mornings!!

R

remaxrealtor

mygoldnhorse said:
Me too, me too! I'm sadly lacking in the area of assault charges App...I'll git er for ya!:shutup:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
:howdy:
I wanted to let everyone know that MAHA is holding a trail ride this Sunday at Oakridge Park. They will be donating all proceeds to the Calvert County Rescue shelter. Please consider coming out to their ride on Sunday to show your support.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy:
I wanted to let everyone know that MAHA is holding a trail ride this Sunday at Oakridge Park. They will be donating all proceeds to the Calvert County Rescue shelter. Please consider coming out to their ride on Sunday to show your support.

:howdy: mygoldenhorse are you and plum loco going ?? I asked Percy don't know yet ? Z and little man will be with nana and grampy at the festiville : :jameo: no kids

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
i want to go!!! but i get to go to a festible with little man :razz: have fun tc and my goldenhorse its a :bigwhoop:. i get to be with my grandpairents :cartwheel :yahoo: littel man has school :shortbus: but i dont because i have the dentist. z

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
TotalControl said:
:howdy: mygoldenhorse are you and plum loco going ?? I asked Percy don't know yet ? Z and little man will be with nana and grampy at the festiville : :jameo: no kids
I am going to the trail ride......and since you do not have the kids tell Frog I expect him to accompany you on Saturday night :buddies: .

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
I am going to the trail ride......and since you do not have the kids tell Frog I expect him to accompany you on Saturday night :buddies: .

I'm trying to get Percy to go?? What are you talking about Saturday night ?? This Saturday night?? We have his family reuinon to go to this Saturday so we won't be going anywhere Saturday night .. we won't have the kids Sunday... :yay:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
SoftballCrazy said:
Out of curiosity and the rescued horse situation - why can't they make that man/previous owner pay for their medical treatment??

they could but he does not own him any more. does he??? i think they should and extra but they wont. i think that he should keep him from ever having animals.

Last edited:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
SoftballCrazy said:
Out of curiosity and the rescued horse situation - why can't they make that man/previous owner pay for their medical treatment??
My feelings exactly! I think he should be responcible to pay for their keep until they are sold. My husband said that he had a friend that use to take in rescues and that he received board for their keep from the State. Which of course would fall back on us as...the tax paying citizens. I am hoping to have time tomorrow evening after the MHC meeting to ask Linda Kelley her thoughts on this matter, so I'll let you know what I find out. :yay:

SoftballCrazy

mygoldnhorse said:
My feelings exactly! I think he should be responcible to pay for their keep until they are sold. My husband said that he had a friend that use to take in rescues and that he received board for their keep from the State. Which of course would fall back on us as...the tax paying citizens. I am hoping to have time tomorrow evening after the MHC meeting to ask Linda Kelley her thoughts on this matter, so I'll let you know what I find out. :yay:
Well, I guess its one thing if that man was poor and couldn't afford to feed the horses, but if he has money he should be made to pay for their upkeep/med expense at the rescue site...and he should never be allowed to own animals, the pics of those horses were awful. Thanks for forwarding any info...

SoftballCrazy

To karma giver - gotcha, understand about prosecuting or giving them up...I'm not sure about the 2nd part, why or how that happens...the other statement, can you PM me or something?...thanks...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
SORRY !!! I HAD to say this just checked Z's site WHO ever sent this RED Karma to her Spelling, punctuation and grammar would be nice!!!!!

Why don't you have the Ba!!s to leave your name and pick on someone your own size .... :buttkick:

I can go back in threads and replys that other people had wrote and Their Grammar and spelling are not the best in the world either so get off it ...... :elaine:

So I am sorry for this interuption you may continue to your scheduled programing :clap:

J

jaybeeztoo

TotalControl said:
SORRY !!! I HAD to say this just checked Z's site WHO ever sent this RED Karma to her Spelling, punctuation and grammar would be nice!!!!!

Why don't you have the Ba!!s to leave your name and pick on someone your own size .... :buttkick:

I can go back in threads and replys that other people had wrote and Their Grammar and spelling are not the best in the world either so get off it ...... :elaine:

So I am sorry for this interuption you may continue to your scheduled programing :clap:

I noticed Z was in the red. Isn't she like 10 years old or something? I'll go find her and hit her up some.