2006 SOMD.COM Open

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
vraiblonde said:
Took you long enough.

I think BadGirl should bring Bubba and I can take him to to park while she pole dances :cartwheel
Vrai, dahling, you've got a deal! Bubba would love to meet his Auntie Vrai. :huggy:

But I have to say, I'm not so sure about the pole dancing bit. I'm sure if I loaded up on some anti-spasm and pain meds, I could pull it off. However, I'm not so sure that anybody really wants to see me pole dance. As a matter of fact, I know for certain that no one wants to see me pole dance. :lol:

R

remaxrealtor

Pete said:
Golf doesn't have cheerleaders. Golf does have beer chicks though.
I volunteer for Beer Chick! Does that mean that Ricksay can playsay?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Shiyat - I got my own beer, my own cart, my own big bertha, a really cute mini skort, and a golf pass for Renditions....Oh never mind boys, I'll play with those balls with the pretty pink ribbons on them. :love:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
Shiyat - I got my own beer, my own cart, my own big bertha, a really cute mini skort, and a golf pass for Renditions....Oh never mind boys, I'll play with those balls with the pretty pink ribbons on them. :love:
I can tie a pink ribon on mine :lmao: :wench:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
migtig said:
:rolleyes: Silly boy, the pink ribbon balls are sold for breast cancer research money.
Dang I thought you were talking about something else.... Me and my :wench: mind, At least I said to tie the ribbon and not duct tape it :lmao:

Nupe2

otter said:
Where ya at, Nupe????

Right here. Just saw this....I HAVE A FAMILY &$%#%! REUNION ON SATURDAY! I have to be there by noon..................:awrrhgghhh

Larry Gude

Strung Out
You don't like your family...

Nupe2 said:
Right here. Just saw this....I HAVE A FAMILY &$%#%! REUNION ON SATURDAY! I have to be there by noon..................:awrrhgghhh

...they don't like you. If it was otherwise, there'd be no need for a reunion, nes pas?

Pete

Repete
So now we have

Pete (past champion)
Otter
Larry
Airgasm
Kom
Speedo
SBK

DoWhat is going to out of town and he has bad hands and can't grab his putter.