2006 SOMD.COM Open

Nupe2

Pete said:
One spot left since Nupe is making up some wussy excuse to keep from taking a whoopin. :rolleyes:

...oh the humanity! :smack: I can take a whoopin (and have been lately)...can't get out of this reunion though. I gotta please Momma....:ohwell:

I'll keep an eye out for the full report! :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Airgasm said:
What a short memory...crushed, oh the :drama:

He remembers you, but you can only have 4 people on a team. :shrug: I'm sure if you draw numbers, he'll know somebody on his team :yay:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Softballkid said:
:nono: when wearing a kilt, it is writtin rule, you must got commando :yay:

When one is wearing a kilt, it is fondly referred to as "regimental". When one is asked what one is wearing under one's kilt, the answer is "socks and shoes".

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
elaine said:
Why :confused:? You go to Toot's, we go to Toot's, you may have seen him. :shrug:

I was trying to remember...but I cant remember a time I have seen someone in akilt right off the top my head...though, I have seen like 2-3 guys come in there one time in kilts in all

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Softballkid said:
I was trying to remember...but I cant remember a time I have seen someone in akilt right off the top my head...though, I have seen like 2-3 guys come in there one time in kilts in all

He was probably one of them. I know one other guy that goes in there kilted. He wears a purple kilt sometimes.