3 Doors Down Concert

Go G-Men

Just found out that the location for the 3 Doors Down concert has been moved from Regency Stadium to National Harbor near DC. It is less than 10 days til the concert and they changed the location.

I had decent seats to the show at regency and now my seats are "Gen Admission" and first come first serve. Kool Productions, LLC is obviously a small town promotion company and if they continue to do things like this they will remain small time!

3 Doors Down Concert Moves to National Plaza - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

Go G-Men

Crappy, huh? It will be pretty much impossible for us to go now...may seek a refund.

Same here. Time restraints with work will make it impossible to go. I am going down to Regency Saturday to get my refund started but it will take 10 days to get the refund back. Didn't take them 10 days to take it though.

BravoFarp

Certified P.I.A.
I had 4 General Admisson tickets. They were 45 each. The GA tickets for Baltimore are only 30. I was told they won't refund the difference but they would refund the entire ticket price. Guess they would rather give me 180 dollars plus the tax instead of 60. They must have attended the General Motors School of Business.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I had 4 General Admisson tickets. They were 45 each. The GA tickets for Baltimore are only 30. I was told they won't refund the difference but they would refund the entire ticket price. Guess they would rather give me 180 dollars plus the tax instead of 60. They must have attended the General Motors School of Business.

Get the refund and buy new tickets if they're cheaper. I doubt it's sold out.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Going to the National Harbor is VERY incovenient. I work in NW, DC ..Ott works in LP...and neither of us can easily take leave that day. :mad:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
We're asking for a refund as going all the way up there is not do-able nor convenient for us. I think it's a horrible business decision to change the venue a WEEK before the concert for no other reason than GREED.

I can guarantee I will NEVER give this promoter a dime of my money. I hope they lose their butts on this big time. :yay:

onel0126

Bead mumbler
Bush league move. Will never give them my business again. Not that one thing has to do with another but.......at least one of the names listed on the "about us" tab has been on the Charles County Most Wanted list before--yikes!

Pandora

Wait,

I had decent seats to the show at regency and now my seats are "Gen Admission" and first come first serve. Kool Productions, LLC is obviously a small town promotion company and if they continue to do things like this they will remain small time!

Where are you coming up with that notion?

From the press release it says...

Tickets will be honored at the National Harbor for all Regency Furniture Stadium ticketholders. All current ticket holders’ seats will be in areas of equal value based on the original ticket price.

I have never been to National Harbor for a concert, just a wedding earlier this year. It is a puzzle palace getting into the place but I did better with my GPS than my mapquest directions. The bride, on the other hand, was nearly 45 minutes late for her wedding because the driver of that car got lost and I completely understand how that can happen.

Anyway, from the release it sounds as if the higher priced tickets will still be in seats? :confused:

This is just an obstacle but not impossible for us to attend and it is my birthday so we are considering winging it depending on how all this is going to work!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
We're asking for a refund as going all the way up there is not do-able nor convenient for us. I think it's a horrible business decision to change the venue a WEEK before the concert for no other reason than GREED.

I can guarantee I will NEVER give this promoter a dime of my money. I hope they lose their butts on this big time. :yay:

I went to MWR at lunch to get our refund in process. I was the first one, so far.

Wait,

Where are you coming up with that notion?

From the press release it says...

Tickets will be honored at the National Harbor for all Regency Furniture Stadium ticketholders. All current ticket holders’ seats will be in areas of equal value based on the original ticket price.

I have never been to National Harbor for a concert, just a wedding earlier this year. It is a puzzle palace getting into the place but I did better with my GPS than my mapquest directions. The bride, on the other hand, was nearly 45 minutes late for her wedding because the driver of that car got lost and I completely understand how that can happen.

Anyway, from the release it sounds as if the higher priced tickets will still be in seats? :confused:

This is just an obstacle but not impossible for us to attend and it is my birthday so we are considering winging it depending on how all this is going to work!

We had assigned seats at Regency. Not at the new venue.

Pandora

I went to MWR at lunch to get our refund in process. I was the first one, so far.

We had assigned seats at Regency. Not at the new venue.

Did you buy seated tickets or general (Lawn) tickets? I just don't understand how they can make ALL the tickets 'general admission' because there was a price difference. The lawn seats were $45 at Regency and seated tickets $75. It just simply wouldn't be fair to make EVERYONE general admission. That just doesn't make sense. :confused:

And the press release implies differently, at least to me!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did you buy seated tickets or general (Lawn) tickets? I just don't understand how they can make ALL the tickets 'general admission' because there was a price difference. The lawn seats were $45 at Regency and seated tickets $75. It just simply wouldn't be fair to make EVERYONE general admission. That just doesn't make sense. :confused:

And the press release implies differently, at least to me!

I purchased box seat tickets via MWR on the base, which would have been seated.

If I was to keep our "seats" they would have been converted to General Admission seats, aka, Free For All seating, at a much less desirable location.

Either way, the drive up to the venue was out of the question.

I suppose emails could be sent to KOOL PRODUCTIONS conveying our displeasure.