3 Doors Down Concert

Pandora

All the $75.00 seats are in front of the stage

The $45.00 seats are to the left and right of the $75.00 seats (standing room only and I can imagine your view could be obstructed) Behind the $75.00 seats are the $39.50 seats (General Admission) Then behind the $45.00 seats are the $30.00 General Admission seats (to the left and right)

I got the paperwork today!

The issue is this.... IF you are in the $75.00 seats you are pointed to a section and told find a seat, same with the $39.50 seats and if you were silly enough to buy "OBSTRUCTED" seat for $25.00 at Regency - you can just go in on a General Admission $30.00 area.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
All the $75.00 seats are in front of the stage

The $45.00 seats are to the left and right of the $75.00 seats (standing room only and I can imagine your view could be obstructed) Behind the $75.00 seats are the $39.50 seats (General Admission) Then behind the $45.00 seats are the $30.00 General Admission seats (to the left and right)

I got the paperwork today!

The issue is this.... IF you are in the $75.00 seats you are pointed to a section and told find a seat, same with the $39.50 seats and if you were silly enough to buy "OBSTRUCTED" seat for $25.00 at Regency - you can just go in on a General Admission $30.00 area.

The $45 tickets aren't really seats..they're standing room..and are actually better than at Regency ...very close to the stage. You can even bring a chair. :lol:

Pandora

The $45 tickets aren't really seats..they're standing room..and are actually better than at Regency ...very close to the stage. You can even bring a chair. :lol:

You are absolutely right, my bad, I meant to say seating well... that wouldn't be right either... it is standing room only for the $45.00 tickets and it doesn't look like they are going to allow chairs (that would fricken SUCK to stand there for a 3+ hour concert).

And you are right, none of us that paid $75.00 were going to get as close as a person with the $45.00 ticket at Regency because the lawn was in front of the stage like RFK's events.

I wanted to be in the front on the lawn. :lmao: I love the lawn but I didn't win with this; we ended up in seats at Regency.

We are still considering going. :jameo:

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
You are absolutely right, my bad, I meat to say seating well... that wouldn't be right either... it is standing room only for the $45.00 tickets and it doesn't look like they are going to allow chairs (that would fricken SUCK to stand there for a 3+ hour concert).

And you are right, none of us that paid $75.00 were going to get as close as a person with the $45.00 ticket at Regency because the lawn was in front of the stage like RFK's events.

I wanted to be in the front on the lawn. :lmao: I love the lawn but I didn't win with this; we ended up in seats at Regency.

We are still considering going.

The are allowing chairs. It's in the email somewhere...

You are absolutely right, my bad, I meat to say seating well... that wouldn't be right either... it is standing room only for the $45.00 tickets and it doesn't look like they are going to allow chairs (that would fricken SUCK to stand there for a 3+ hour concert).

We are still considering going.

This screw job is getting better by the minute. :ohwell:

Pandora

The are allowing chairs. It's in the email somewhere...

The only place on this mailing that says chairs are allowed is in the $30.00 area. :confused: Do you know if they are going to allow those with $45.00 tickets the ability to bring a chair?

Pandora

I am totally glad they included a picture with this mailing because if it wasn't for the picture, I would be completely confused.... Even the way the QA's are answered is confusing.

According to the pretty picture, the $75.00 tickets are in front of the stage. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
The only place on this mailing that says chairs are allowed is in the $30.00 area. :confused: Do you know if they are going to allow those with $45.00 tickets the ability to bring a chair?

Are the ticket prices the same now that the venue has changed?

Tickets will no longer be sold at the original prices of $75, $45, $39.50 and $25. If you have purchased tickets at one of these prices, you will receive a like kind exchange equal to or greater than the value of your ticket. The new ticket price is $30 which will be for General Admission/Standing Room Only. Lawn chairs will be permitted in this area.

I'm assuming that since the $45 were standing room only to begin with an are now the $30, yeah...chairs are permitted.

Pandora

Are the ticket prices the same now that the venue has changed?

Tickets will no longer be sold at the original prices of $75, $45, $39.50 and $25. If you have purchased tickets at one of these prices, you will receive a like kind exchange equal to or greater than the value of your ticket. The new ticket price is $30 which will be for General Admission/Standing Room Only. Lawn chairs will be permitted in this area.

I'm assuming that since the $45 were standing room only to begin with an are now the $30, yeah...chairs are permitted.

This is what I have as the answer for that question.... :killingme (it is completely different)

Holders of seated tickets sold at the original prices will receive a seat equal to the value of their ticket. The ticket price for the new venue is $30 which will be for General Admission/Standing Room Only. Lawn chairs will be permitted in this area.

Now do you see why I am completely confused? :cds: