5th graders with..........

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Kain99
But....... School is not safe! It wasn't safe 20 years ago and it's not safe now. :bawl:

I was in school 20 years ago and it was no where near as F'd up as it is now.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by CMC122
Does a clean house indicate that there is a broken computer in it?
by JH.

Are you my husband?

Doubtful...........

K

Kain99

Originally posted by justhangn
I was in school 20 years ago and it was no where near as F'd up as it is now.
You must not have been a girl 20 years ago.......:wink:

J

justhangn

You must not have been a girl 20 years ago.......:wink:

Good guess. :lol:

and we didn't let the girls in our school get molested either. :shrug:

I find it funny that Chopticon then could actually be considered a decent school by today’s standards.

CMC122

Go Braves!
I honestly believe it is a society thing. So much has to be excepted........... my butt. I begged my husband to move for 2 years after living our entire lives in bowie. The parents their were awful and I wanted my kids to have a better chance at what they want. But thongs and BB piercing's just make my blood boil. How can parents justify this even if they are so self involved? I mean they are your future! I can't even get parents to call back to RSVP for birthday parties!

(Remember I went to Bowie so my grammar isn't so great!)

J

justhangn

Originally posted by mainman
Where did you go to highschool? :confused:

Margret Brent Middle School and then Chopticon High.

There was drugs and drinking, but not rapes or gang wars.

Yea, there were a few racial incidents........ but that's about it.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by justhangn
Good guess. :lol:

and we didn't let the girls in our school get molested either. :shrug:

I find it funny that Chopticon then could actually be considered a decent school by today’s standards.
JH...Chopticon, is the best school! but the sad fact is, that girls are molested. We so------- need to talk! :frown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You must not have been a girl 20 years ago.......
Well, I was a girl 30 years ago and there was no such thing as sex, until we got to be 15 or 16. In 5th grade I wouldn't have been caught dead liking some boy in my class - yick! 7th grade was when we started getting interested.

I don't have a problem with my two older girls but my charming 12 year old has a constant barrage of boys calling her. She just got her butt in a sling for racking up a $50 phone bill to some kid she met with her Mom (the son of a friend). :burning: Needless to say, she's the one we keep a special eye on. :duh:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Well, Rape was all the rage at Spring Ridge! :frown:

OMG! Would no one get involved to stop any of this behavior or was their many blind adults teaching school?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by CMC122
I honestly believe it is a society thing.
It's everywhere, not just certain areas. Thank Madonna and those other sluts who parade themselves around as sex toys and influence our culture.

Christy

b*tch rocket
12 is a bit young for a belly button ring. Won't happen in my household, but what one does with their own kids is their business I guess. :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Christy
12 is a bit young for a belly button ring. Won't happen in my household, but what one does with their own kids is their business I guess. :shrug:
:yeahthat: Same goes for makeup at 12, NOT!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Christy
what one does with their own kids is their business I guess.
WRONG! Because the minute one parent relaxes their standards, then the rest of us have to put up with the old "But so-and-so's Mom let HER do it!" :duh: I, personally, have no problem saying NO. In fact, that's my favorite word in the whole English language. But other parents don't seem to be able to do that. THEN it becomes, "Everyone but ME does it!"

Co-ed slumber parties. Need I say more?

J

justhangn

Originally posted by vraiblonde
WRONG! Because the minute one parent relaxes their standards, then the rest of us have to put up with the old "But so-and-so's Mom let HER do it!" :duh:

That flies like a lead balloon here. :whip:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Well I have to say it give's me comfort to know that I'm not the only person who finds a problem with this stuff.

My daughter may hate ne know for saying NO all the time but I believe she will understand or even thank me one day when she see's what these girls future's hold for them.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by RoseRed
:yeahthat: Same goes for makeup at 12, NOT!

Yeah at least not in public. But then again I already let my 6 year old go to town with her makeup and I take her out in public. :lol: It's just cute now. She'll be banished from anything hootchie when she starts showing an interest in boys though. :lol: