Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No we all would die

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Not sure what I would do

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
is it by any chance an illegal mexican child that is going to cost us billions of dollars in social services only to end up being a mass murderer that the liberal courts refuse to punish thus killing of citizens for the next 40 or so years until it dies from aids after a long illness that cost the taxpayers to care for?

mrweb

Iron City
Sitting here in theory, I would smother the baby. Not sure if I could really do it in real life.

Unless it was one of those whiny I-Want-My-Way-NOW crying children - then I could smother it with no problem.

:high5:

I'm with ya...I would love to smother the parents that can't control their brat. In theory, yes I would smother the kid to save the many, if not, the kid would likely be killed anyway. Such is war.

K

Kain99

If you were caught in a war zone and hiding in a basement with the enemy just outside the house and there was a baby with you and ten other people the baby wont stop crying would you be able to put your hand over the childs mouth and smother it to death to save the other ten people I saw this poll on life.com and wonder what people around here would say????? :shrug:

Jesus Mackco! I leave you to your own devices for one day and look at ya! :jameo:

Last edited by a moderator:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
If you were caught in a war zone and hiding in a basement with the enemy just outside the house and there was a baby with you and ten other people the baby wont stop crying would you be able to put your hand over the childs mouth and smother it to death to save the other ten people I saw this poll on life.com and wonder what people around here would say????? :shrug:

No, we would just have to risk being captured. I can't harm a child.