Votes: 11 28.2%
  • No we all would die

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Not sure what I would do

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
I reckon that I might have to take the child and try to get away with it or something.
but, as long as I am still alive, nothing will happen to the child.
Children I will protect, everyone else is on their own.. except for maybe the pretty womens, but for a different reason than the child.

T

toppick08

To MR/MRS red "Lost respect for me" , I'll never back down from people who don't sign karma. Just as Jesus said about saying His name in public. If your ashamed of Me than your ashamed of my Father.

R

residentofcre

I reckon that I might have to take the child and try to get away with it or something.
but, as long as I am still alive, nothing will happen to the child.
Children I will protect, everyone else is on their own.. except for maybe the pretty womens, but for a different reason than the child.

Well said

R

RadioPatrol

the wife says its not a win - win if you kill the child, then the mother will start crying, and then someone else will, because the mother was killed ....... ending up in multi people crying and getting killed, turning into a mini massacre ......

it the enemy will kill the 10 or they will fight amongst them selves over the morality of killing the baby ..... their all going to die

:whistle: