A friend needs help

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I just want to say it is not me :lmao: I can't get out to the store often (I am out of tolit paper myself) but I have been helped alot with food etc..I would like to give something send me a pm..can someone come by? If Toppick is in on this he needs to come by here anyway to pick up dis black chick I have waiting for him....I have been at the hosp all day...bushed...Please though let me see what I can come up with...TVM...or I will pitch in $20 toward a gift card...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
You said it....and esp if you accuse me of stealing AMENITIES!!!

I can afford 2 ounces of shamppo, and 1/4 ounce of toothpaste, I don't need to steal it from my hotel room.

One of the amenities in the hotel I stay in is a hot tub, can I steal it too?

SShewbert

What love is all about
Can you post a list of what all is needed??? Also does it matter if the stuff is cheap? I use Sauve since it does not cost much. When is this needed by, I will not have any money until Friday.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I don't have a lot but I'd be willing to donate if they'd come forward and not hide behind a friend.

frozenrain

:lol: No. I just have a phobia about running out. Something probably happened to me in my childhood that I have blocked.......

once my mum bought that hard parchment type toilet paper as she thought people were using too much.Thanks for bringing up that memory.Thankfully that only lasted a month but I would never subject my children to that.:lmao:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Why, yes, though I think I have 80 rolls in the house now. :lol:

Dont laugh Bsgal, Im a toilet paper hoarder too. I figure everyday your above ground, youll need it so why not have a 100 rolls laying around.:lmao:

Last edited:

bcp

In My Opinion
Dont laugh Bsgal, Im a toilet paper hoarder too. I figure everyday your above ground, youll need it so why not have a 100 rolls laying around.:lmao:
because I dont want the family to fight over who gets it, or how to split it up after Im gone.
I buy it fresh daily.

SoMDGirl42

I can't begin to tell each of you thankful I am that there are so many willing to help. Hoping this response can reach each one that has requested info via PM. I've tried to keep up, but here is the result.

For all the PMs I've received from those interested in donating, I would like to meet in the Target parking lot on Saturday, around 11 -11:30 am time frame (if that doesn't work, please let me know and we can make some other arrangements).

I spoke with the forumite and we've made a list of things that would be nice to have. These are only suggestions, I'm sure all donations will be welcomed.

Foods:
condiments (mustard/ketchup/mayo)
Applesauce
cheese
pastas
tuna
lunch meats for sandwiches
eggs
cereal
tomato soups/stews/chef boy r de
corn
canned peaches, mandrin oranges or mixed fruit
Frozen foods like stauffers lazagna or crock pot meals (I'd like to stick with things that can make a complete meal)
(Refrig and Refrig Freezer are available for parishables)

Hygiene products like shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, shaving gel, deodorant, tampons, toliet paper

Cleaning products such as pledge, windex, dish detergent, bathroom cleaner, bleach and laundry detergent, paper towels

I'd like to send out a HUGE thank you to GWGuy. He was kind enough to meet with me last night at Wal-mart. We went shopping :yahoo: and picked up some urgently needed supplies that I delivered last night. :love: I felt good last night when I drifted off to sleep knowing we are trying to make a difference. :smoochy:

T

toppick08

I can't begin to tell each of you thankful I am that there are so many willing to help. Hoping this response can reach each one that has requested info via PM. I've tried to keep up, but here is the result.

For all the PMs I've received from those interested in donating, I would like to meet in the Target parking lot on Saturday, around 11 -11:30 am time frame (if that doesn't work, please let me know and we can make some other arrangements).

I spoke with the forumite and we've made a list of things that would be nice to have. These are only suggestions, I'm sure all donations will be welcomed.

Foods:
condiments (mustard/ketchup/mayo)
Applesauce
cheese
pastas
tuna
lunch meats for sandwiches
eggs
cereal
tomato soups/stews/chef boy r de
corn
canned peaches, mandrin oranges or mixed fruit
Frozen foods like stauffers lazagna or crock pot meals (I'd like to stick with things that can make a complete meal)
(Refrig and Refrig Freezer are available for parishables)

Hygiene products like shampoo, conditioner, soap, razors, shaving gel, deodorant, tampons, toliet paper

Cleaning products such as pledge, windex, dish detergent, bathroom cleaner, bleach and laundry detergent, paper towels

I'd like to send out a HUGE thank you to GWGuy. He was kind enough to meet with me last night at Wal-mart. We went shopping :yahoo: and picked up some urgently needed supplies that I delivered last night. :love: I felt good last night when I drifted off to sleep knowing we are trying to make a difference. :smoochy:

I'll be there...:yay: