A friend needs help

Not completely out of work. Had to cut back on hours due to medical issues.

If this is legit... there should be a way for her to get help from the state. Sometimes we have to swallow our pride and there is nothing wrong from getting some help if it's used as a springing board and not crutch.

A

amotley

i wish i could help but i have just started back full time myself, i was told to try here Catholic Charities Emergency Services Calvert County Maryland they help if your working and have had your income cut or a big expense. the person doesnt have to be catholic and they will help with everything from living expenses to food. they will put them in touch with places like smile in lusby. well thats if they are here in calvert but if in st marys they can call the number on the site and get the st marys number.

SoMDGirl42

i wish i could help but i have just started back full time myself, i was told to try here Catholic Charities Emergency Services Calvert County Maryland they help if your working and have had your income cut or a big expense. the person doesnt have to be catholic and they will help with everything from living expenses to food. they will put them in touch with places like smile in lusby. well thats if they are here in calvert but if in st marys they can call the number on the site and get the st marys number.

Thank you. Congrats on getting back to work yourself. :yahoo:

M

Mousebaby

Hey, hubby and I are going to get some things together. Can you PM me where to drop things off? Thanks, I know how hard it is, she could also maybe contact the women's center for help too. Give her hugs from all of us here at my home. You are doing a wonderful thing, you should go to sleep with a smile on your face! :huggy:

SoMDGirl42

Hey, hubby and I are going to get some things together. Can you PM me where to drop things off? Thanks, I know how hard it is, she could also maybe contact the women's center for help too. Give her hugs from all of us here at my home. You are doing a wonderful thing, you should go to sleep with a smile on your face! :huggy:

It's in this thread. Target parking lot, Saturday at 11