A pattern??

BuddyLee

Football addict
what

Originally posted by Ehesef
I'd have to be awfully hungry to eat at the IHOP down here. I've heard and seen some frightening things there...:twitch:

what have you heard and seen i want to hear about this IHOP incompetance...

:burning:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: what

Originally posted by BuddyLee
what have you heard and seen i want to hear about this IHOP incompetance...

I've heard of rat infestation, as well as everytime I've been there, there has been food crusted up on the silverware, to the point that I asked for 3 forks last time I was there. I've also seen ridiculous amounts of cockroaches. The waitstaff has the worst attitude I have ever seen, and the food isn't really very good.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: read the above post

read the above post slow bus lol

Why would I read the post I made? See what I mean, you are hard to follow because you don't specify what you are responding to. lol :burning:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: no no no

no you made a post that said to use quotes and i did lol....
Well keep it up. I had already started my post, thats why I didn't notice it...

BuddyLee

Football addict
thats good

thats good....he always seems to be working his best at that wheel....what do you feed him?

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Hey BuddyLee why don't you just use the angry facein your sig, or in you av (like Mainman does) It would save you the trouble of inserting it in every post.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by cmcdanal
Hey BuddyLee why don't you just use the angry facein your sig, or in you av (like Mainman does) It would save you the trouble of inserting it in every post.
allllllll, you noticed...:biggrin:

BuddyLee

Football addict
question

ok i go to edit profile and then to my little saying but how do i get my mad face in there do i type in something that symbolizes the mad face or what????? let me in on the symbol whether it be :( or whatever else lol

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Re: thats good

:yeahthat:
A definite tard.

He loves this :burning: so much, it's like an extension of his pesonna.

He reminds me of a Beavis/Butthead type, but not nearly as intelligent as either one(as he thinks he is).

Finally, his use of lol after each point he tries to make cracks me up to no end. I can picture him sitting in front of his monitor, on the edge of his chair waiting anxiously for the next reply.

:loser: comes to mind.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Re: question

ok i go to edit profile and then to my little saying but how do i get my mad face in there do i type in something that symbolizes the mad face or what????? let me in on the symbol whether it be :( or whatever else lol

Type ": burning :" without any spaces.