A sign that Armageddon is near

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
you rely too much on that cnn (Canadian News, NOT!!!)

oh and nomo, I just saw your momma floating past... she was holding two of your kids, and another was hanging on her back. your poor momma, :lol:

No the only Canadian news channel that has a ticker is CBC heck there is like more than one CBC channel where I am they have one that just airs shows, one that is just 24 hour news, and another that is in French. I hope that lockout ends soon because hockey just started.

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
won't the alarm clock stop once the power goes out?? :confused:

It's ok the power didn't go off at my house although there was a huge blizzard there were no power outages in my area I even came up for a name for the blizzard. The name, what else: Katrina.

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
check out the sources girly, it is already in the police report that the bartender was paid to drop drugs in her drink! :spank:

I didn't watch enough of Nancy Grace last night I was busy.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
There is a chance that one of the Hurricanes (possibly Emily) probably blew enough wind to move her body.

damn another monster female, what are we gonna do?? Maybe we should just name them all after men and they won't be as bad?? what do ya think, should we do a petition and send it in to NOAA and the NHC??

C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
damn another monster female, what are we gonna do?? Maybe we should just name them all after men and they won't be as bad?? what do ya think, should we do a petition and send it in to NOAA and the NHC??

Hmmm maybe they were being monsters because all but one of the hurricanes decided to avoid Florida (the one that did hit Florida was hurricane Dennis).

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
I didn't watch enough of Nancy Grace last night I was busy.
that fact was put out months ago, not from Nancy Grace. Nevermind I have tried to enlighten you but I don't have enough floodlights! Carry on!

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
that fact was put out months ago, not from Nancy Grace. Nevermind I have tried to enlighten you but I don't have enough floodlights! Carry on!

I said the power didn't go out last night.

S

Short_Cake

Freedhem said:
did she say pretty please, have sex with me?

according to joran vander slut, he said she wanted sex, but he told her no that he had to get up in the am.. that was on the nancy grace show, but then again, who believes any thing from there??

C

canuk woman

workin hard said:
:confused:

In a drunken rage she stops to ask people she doesn't know to have sex with her?

I don't know. I'll have to watch again tonight.

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
Short_Cake said:
according to joran vander slut, he said she wanted sex, but he told her no that he had to get up in the am.. that was on the nancy grace show, but then again, who believes any thing from there??

omfg best typo of the day :lmao:

canuk woman said:
Look I told you guys I never got to watch it last night.
...​

Attachments

• negative9.jpg
    negative9.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 53
Last edited: