A sign that Armageddon is near

itsbob

I bowl overhand
nomoney said:
I was watching something the other night and they said the reason there are all these hurricanes for the states and a big ice storm coming for canada is because they threw natalee's body in the ocean; which totally screwed up the earth's biometric interface. They said until she totally decomposes or is eaten by sharks(which ever comes first) and the earths habitatual mechinisms get back on track then we will be hammered with horrible weather systems.
Cindy Sheehan said it was GOd punishing us for the troops occupying New Orleans.. We need to withdraw our invasion and occupying forces form LA and MS..

nomoney

itsbob said:
Cindy Sheehan said it was GOd punishing us for the troops occupying New Orleans.. We need to withdraw our invasion and occupying forces form LA and MS..
I don't know, that one is kind of hard to believe. But knowing that something threw off the earth's bacteriam counterforce, now that is easily feasible.

*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*

Nomo, the latest word from the scanner is that your mom was spotted floating atop the door of a porta-potty and has recently taken a left turn near Pope's Creek.

nomoney

kwillia said:
*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*

Nomo, the latest word from the scanner is that your mom was spotted floating atop the door of a porta-potty and has recently taken a left turn near Pope's Creek.

does she have the tv?? I repeat....does she have the tv???

nomoney said:
does she have the tv?? I repeat....does she have the tv???
I just paged Cletus and he said last he heard was she was taking on water and had to ditch either the T.V. or your sister... she tossed the T.V... dang, nomo... I'm so sorry... you sister could of swam for it...what was she thinking...:frown:

nomoney

kwillia said:
I just paged Cletus and he said last he heard was she was taking on water and had to ditch either the T.V. or your sister... she tossed the T.V... dang, nomo... I'm so sorry... you sister could of swam for it...what was she thinking...:frown:

my sister has her own built in floatation devices thanks to cousin Bo. WTH was she thinking??? I'm going to miss Lost! :mad:

*BREAKING NEWS UPDATE*

NOMO! Hurry... I repeat... HURRY... there is a run on Big Lots this very second... no cops yet... some T.V.s left, but they are taking on water. No chocolate fondues left tho.... I'll update further as details come in.

C

canuk woman

itsbob said:
nancy Grace?? Damn I hate that arrogant *****... CNN blew it on that one.
"I know your son was just murdered, but how do you feel??" I guess ingnorant people need to have new shows too...

Yeah I know she's more like prosecuter Judy instead of Judge Judy well minus the "liar liar pants on fire thing".

C

canuk woman

Homesick said:
Have you tried Fox news?

Uh I don't have that channel I have the FOX regular programming channel but not the one with the ticker.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
I was watching something the other night and they said the reason there are all these hurricanes for the states and a big ice storm coming for canada is because they threw natalee's body in the ocean; which totally screwed up the earth's biometric interface. They said until she totally decomposes or is eaten by sharks(which ever comes first) and the earths habitatual mechinisms get back on track then we will be hammered with horrible weather systems.

Now that you mention it, it looks like Natalee Holloway was acting like a slut the last night she was actually seen I mean she was like nuts on the suspects.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
I just checked cnn it is still a tropical storm.

you rely too much on that cnn (Canadian News, NOT!!!)

oh and nomo, I just saw your momma floating past... she was holding two of your kids, and another was hanging on her back. your poor momma, :lol:

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:
Hey who knows I'll probably get home alright and my alarm clock lights up so in case the power goes out at least we'll have some light.

won't the alarm clock stop once the power goes out?? :confused:

PrepH4U

canuk woman said:
Now that you mention it, it looks like Natalee Holloway was acting like a slut the last night she was actually seen I mean she was like nuts on the suspects.
check out the sources girly, it is already in the police report that the bartender was paid to drop drugs in her drink! :spank:

Freedhem

Roid Hunter in training
canuk woman said:

yes the suspects had nuts :angel:

nomoney

Short_Cake said:
you rely too much on that cnn (Canadian News, NOT!!!)

oh and nomo, I just saw your momma floating past... she was holding two of your kids, and another was hanging on her back. your poor momma, :lol:

thats her own fault; the boys can swim just fine.

nomoney

canuk woman said:

See! that is exactly what this news report said. It said had natalee not acted like a slut then they probably would've just dumped the body in a storm drain. But since she was sluttyesque, the ocean drop occured-leading to the worst hurricane season in history.

S

Short_Cake

canuk woman said:

first you blame the judge, now your blaming Natalee, I think one of these wild hurricanes just sucked her up in the air... I believe I saw her fly over my house just last week.. I notified the authorities though.. All is well..
P.S. maybe we can do lunch with the reward money..

Last edited by a moderator:
C

canuk woman

Short_Cake said:
first you blame the judge, now your blaming Natalee, I think one of these wild hurricanes just sucked her up in the air... I believe I saw her fly over my house just last week.. I notified the authorities though.. All is well..
P.S. maybe we can do lunch with the reward money..

There is a chance that one of the Hurricanes (possibly Emily) probably blew enough wind to move her body.

C

canuk woman

nomoney said:
See! that is exactly what this news report said. It said had natalee not acted like a slut then they probably would've just dumped the body in a storm drain. But since she was sluttyesque, the ocean drop occured-leading to the worst hurricane season in history.

Well I'm not so sure about that.