Abortion moves to the next sickening phase

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Perhaps for the same reason we don’t do this with our loved ones that die.
Many have their loved ones mutilated for harvesting or donated for science and medical study. I hope you aren't implying that doing so is a bad thing that shouldn't be allowed or considered dignified.

PsyOps

Pixelated
My aunt had a miscarriage sitting on the toilet and was so freaked out she tried to flush it, does that make her cruel and heartless?

No... she should have pulled it out of the toilet and thown it in the fireplace to heat her house. :ohwell:

You honestly don't see the difference between the actions of a woman in distress and people that are tossing babies in a furnace with ordinary trash without any feeling about it at all?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Are you telling me you've never heard of cremation?

Sure, my dad was cremated.................... right along with the trash the crematory had sitting around.

Are you serious? You're equating incinerating babies with ordinary trash to cremation? There ARE ways to honor our dead don't you think? Cremation was my dad's wish and it did not include trash and heating our house.

Last edited:
C

czygvtwkr

No... she should have pulled it out of the toilet and thown it in the fireplace to heat her house. :ohwell:

You honestly don't see the difference between the actions of a woman in distress and people that are tossing babies in a furnace with ordinary trash without any feeling about it at all?

I would say a lot of women that have abortions do it because of distress. Not every woman that has an abortion does it because she simply doesn't want to be inconvenienced as many pro lifers want to paint it out to be.

Seriously before you read this what did you think happened to them?

Last edited by a moderator:

inkah

I hate to say this, maybe its my healthcare background...but under 13 weeks gestation, there really isnt much but tissue and blood. its akin to burning a removed gallbladder or something in terms of the actual material. this isn't like, little baby bodies, its medical waste like anything else aside from the emotional aspect. I highly doubt anyone wants to be sent home with a box of blood and tissue peices..and unless they want to pay for the expense of a seperate incineration or cremation and store or get rid of the ashes, then incinerating it with the other waste is the correct thing to do. I know it sounds really outrageous and sad..but it makes sense.

Your healthcare background? Wow. My child was 11 weeks stillborn. I could see every part of him. You are either lying outright, or you are incredibly ignorant.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You didn't answer my attached question to this point. If we had a less douchebag society would this change your feelings on this at all?

If we had a less douchebag society it wouldn't be an issue. So that's pretty much a rhetorical question.

mitzi

Warning: Graphic

http://healthcareadministration1.com/miscarriage-at-13-weeks/

About the size of a thumb and looks like it could be anything.

I've personally seen this. Yes, you can tell it was a baby but it was a miscarriage. I don't think an aborted fetus will look "whole". Most hospitals have a contract with a crematory for medical waste (amputations, miscarriages, etc.) Now back when incinerators were legal in Maryland, take a wild guess where these type of things went.
I personally was sickened when a full term stillborn was disposed of this way. The hospital offered to take care of the baby for this couple. I would guess the couple never imagined this was the fate of their dead baby. Crematory yes but not put in the filthy incinerator where everything else was disposed of. This happened several days after the body laid in the morgue.
I don't know what the legal way is for abortions. I've only read of the horror stories. I would think cremation would be the proper way. The incineration in a nasty incinerator with the common trash just seems so wrong.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Read the court records for the abortion doc in Philly who recently went to prison.

Your comment was pretty general, so I thought you were talking about Planned Parenthood and other women's clinics that perform abortions. You made it sound like it was all of them. But what you're admitting is the practice is criminal, not normal. So what does that say for this case?

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So size matters? And you're telling me you can't tell definitively that this is a human fetus? In the context of religion, what size would a human have to be to have a soul? What size would it have to be to matter in deserving an honorable 'disposal' of that baby?

Psy, I'm not religious. You know that. YOU are religious, but your personal beliefs do not pertain to me. Besides, it says right in the Bible that bodies aren't important as long as your soul belongs to God. So if you want to make a religious argument, I will suggest that God doesn't give a damn what happens to your physical vessel because that's not the important part.

Dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
~Genesis 3:19 (KJV)

I personally was sickened when a full term stillborn was disposed of this way. The hospital offered to take care of the baby for this couple. I would guess the couple never imagined this was the fate of their dead baby.

I have heard of couples who give their stillborn babies funerals, with burial or private cremation, and a memorial service. If it was important to them, they should have asked what exactly happens to their baby when the hospital "takes care of it". Common sense would tell you that it's disposed of like any other human tissue.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Your comment was pretty general, so I thought you were talking about Planned Parenthood and other women's clinics that perform abortions. You made it sound like it was all of them. But what you're admitting is the practice is criminal, not normal. So what does that say for this case?

The monster in Philly is only the most recent and graphically reported example. It has been reasonably common for "products of conception" (as they used to be called) to end up in the sewer. BTW: "Products of Conception" has fallen out of favor because it implies facts the pro-abortion folk really hate to admint.

SoMDGirl42

So size matters? And you're telling me you can't tell definitively that this is a human fetus? In the context of religion, what size would a human have to be to have a soul? What size would it have to be to matter in deserving an honorable 'disposal' of that baby?

I understand to a point where you are coming from. The problem is this. The "mother" has made the decision to kill her unborn fetus. There is nothing that is going to save that fetus. It's dead. Dead, dead, dead. Not coming back. The mother doesn't care what happens to the fetus at this point because she made the decision to kill it! There is NO dignity in killing a fetus.

Now my point is................... the fetus is DEAD. Not coming back. The mother isn't going to go to a gravesite and mourn the loss of her unborn child because it died for unkown reasons, she killed it. Why NOT use that fetus to possibly help another fetus/newborn/child/baby/adult suffering from disease without a cure. THAT to me seems like a worthy cause. There is nothing undignified with donating conception cells to science.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There is NO dignity in killing a fetus.

I think this is an important point. Most abortions arise from irresponsible rutting. I don't know what you could do to make any abortion at all "honorable" or "dignified", but especially one that came about from promiscuity, drugs, or mental illness.

Whatever they can use that tissue for - heat, science, etc - should be encouraged. At least the fetus didn't die in vain and its very brief life had purpose.

slappy

But even those who received the death penalty for murder don’t get incinerated with the trash or ground up in a garbage disposal and flushed down along with the turds and tampons.
You're a monster that approves of flushing tampons.

Chew on this for a minute. Let's take all the aborted "parts" and bury them. Next, we can build a large sandbox on top of the gravesite. Start saving up all of your catch rags and used tampons to play with as if they were dolls in the sandbox.

Whadaya think?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The monster in Philly is only the most recent and graphically reported example. It has been reasonably common for "products of conception" (as they used to be called) to end up in the sewer. BTW: "Products of Conception" has fallen out of favor because it implies facts the pro-abortion folk really hate to admint.

I'm not sure I would even remotely agree with that. I would think at best, in this scenario, the aborted fetuses would be handled as biohazardous waste. Again, given the Philly case was criminal, I'm not seeing a wave of prosecutions happening in this country (or anywhere for that matter) that this is normal practice.