Abortion

DaSDGuy

Don't worry Killary. As citizens of New York you will still have the "right" to slaughter your babies.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Hillary is making up crap again.
Roe Vs. Wade didn't come along until way after she quit breeding.

But I admit it was too bad her mother didn't abort, Or maybe she did and it lived.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Now They're on Record: Democrats Overwhelmingly Vote to Allow Abortion up to Birth

Democrats knew they were going to lose this fight. It was primarily to mobilize voters as admitted by Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer. The real goal was to make Republicans go on record as having voted against it.

“Republicans are going to have to go on record as to whether they want this to be the first generation of American women with less freedom than their mothers,” said Washington Democrat Senator Patty Murphy.

But instead, they gave Republicans exactly what they asked for; a way to point out exactly how radical and extreme Democrats have become. All of them, save Manchin, voting to terminate pregnancies up until the moment of birth is one of the more extreme stances one can take, and Democrats just put the vast majority of their party in that column.

They just handed Republicans another narrative victory.

luvmygdaughters

Im on the fence about this abortion issue. Part of me agrees that a woman has the right to have control over her own body. Unless of course you're a government employee and the powers that be have the power to mandate you receive an innoculation, that may or may not lessen the severity of virus. Its only my body my choice if it fits their agenda. On the other hand, birth control is so much easier to obtain and could make possibly make unwanted pregnancy obsolete. Of course I'm not talking about rape or incest. Always an exception to the rule. As I've always said, if you're on public assistance, already have children and become pregnant again...tuff luck, no increase in your benefits.

OccamsRazor

Why do some care what others do with pregnancy...
Possibly because "other's" pregnancies become their future drains to society?
Why is it that you seem to lay 100% of the burden on the man? Shouldn't it be 50/50? Man should control "their seed" BUT, women should also control their garden. Right?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why is it that you seem to lay 100% of the burden on the man? Shouldn't it be 50/50? Man should control "their seed" BUT, women should also control their garden. Right?
So that would make abortion a paraquat application.

black dog

Free America

Ive never blamed it all on the man, just the ones who cry foul when they want to be involved with the womans decision to keep or abort.
Its not a mans decision.
I often find it amusing and amazing that so many men get upset/angry over a womans right to chose.

black dog

Free America
So Sanger, Kellogg were on the right track?