Abortions vs. Born out of Wedlock...

Qurious

Im On 1.
Why do the ones who actually followed through with having these children get more slack from the ladies who whored themselves around and deleted 1,2 & 3 kids?

Someone tell me, Im listening. :coffee:

W

Wenchy

Qurious said:
Why do the ones who actually followed through with having these children get more slack than the ladies who whored themselves around and deleted 1,2 & 3 kids?

Someone tell me, Im listening. :coffee:

:fixed: (grammatically)

I feel there are people who should not have children. I believe in mandatory sterilization until one can prove they are mentally and financially capable of raising a child.

I know nothing about the 1, 2, or 3 deleted children. They are out of sight, out of mind, and I will not worry myself about that.

Wenchy said:
:fixed: (grammatically)

I feel there are people who should not have children. I believe in mandatory sterilization until one can prove they are mentally and financially capable of raising a child.
Especially mentally:yay:

Wenchy said:
I know nothing about the 1, 2, or 3 deleted children. They are out of sight, out of mind, and I will not worry myself about that.
What a woman does w/ her body and the decisions she makes is nobodys business but hers.

Qurious

Im On 1.
sweetpea said:
Especially mentally:yay:

What a woman does w/ her body and the decisions she makes is nobodys business but hers.

Even when she has baby after baby after baby???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Qurious said:
Why do the ones who actually followed through with having these children get more slack from the ladies who whored themselves around and deleted 1,2 & 3 kids?
That's my abortion argument. Either way, the kid's screwed so what's the difference? People say, "Well, at least the unaborted one got a chance" but the problem is that for every neglected child who makes good, there are thousands more who become criminals and psycopaths.

The liberals say "better that 100 guilty men go free than one innocent man be punished" about the death penalty but they don't think like that when it comes to abortion. Conservatives are the exact opposite.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Tigerlily said:
Is your sister pregnant again? :confused:

not that i know of :lol:

this has nothing to do with her.

just in general.

people complain about all these baby mommas but say nothing to the ones at the abortion clinic 3 times a year....

GROSS!!!

Qurious said:
Even when she has baby after baby after baby???
It's still their business...now whether or not they should be cut off from assistance after continuing to have chitlins is another matter all together.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
Qurious said:

just in general.

people complain about all these baby mommas but say nothing to the ones at the abortion clinic 3 times a year....

GROSS!!!
Many insurance companies will not cover birth control but will pay for elective abortion. You will never be able to rid the world of trashy people and for the most part it is probably safe to say most women who have had an abortion did it only once. JMO

W

Wenchy

Qurious said:

GROSS

People will always find something to complain about.

They will not be able to complain about these two issues when I control the world. :diva:

No stability=No ability to bear offspring.

Bump uglies and no procreation. :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
Qurious said:

just in general.

GROSS!!!
Maybe if more women got abortions there would be less child abuse, less babies born w/ drug addictions, less kids on the street...etc Why have a child if you don't want it:shrug:that's the makings of child abuse. Yes...better precautions should be taken but they choose abortions as their birth control and that's their business.

Qurious

Im On 1.
sweetpea said:
It's still their business...now whether or not they should be cut off from assistance after continuing to have chitlins is another matter all together.

WHT R U SAYING?

sockgirl77

Tigerlily said:
Many insurance companies will not cover birth control but will pay for elective abortion. You will never be able to rid the world of trashy people and for the most part it is probably safe to say most women who have had an abortion did it only once. JMO
:unionasses:

Flipside

Don't do it !
sweetpea said:
If it's all her business as you say, then if a woman has a baby with out the consent of the man and the man don't want a baby.
Then she should pay for it her damn self.

W

Wenchy

Tigerlily said:

Insurance companies and their CEO's need to be eradicated.

I wanted to quit smoking. They wouldn't even cover Zyban or Wellbutrin. However, they will pay for my hospice care when I am croaking.

*******s.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Flipside said:
If it's all her business as you say, then if a woman has a baby with out the consent of the man and the man don't want a baby.

Consensual, unprotected sex negates the man’s claim to “I don’t want a baby.”

W

Wenchy

Flipside said:

Nope. It's a woman's body and her say. You should have wrapped that package before you sent it.

Pay up! :loser:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
Want to stop unwed mothers? Maybe not all but a lot of them? Cut off welfare increases for having more babies.

Need welfare? Have kids? Yes. Don't have anymore while you are collecting. Have kids? No. Don't have any while you are collecting.