Abortions vs. Born out of Wedlock...

W

Wenchy

morganj614 said:
Umm, no it doesn't. Pre-ejaculate contains sperm. I have living proof :lol:

Uh-huh, and condoms break. I have living proof. :yay:

Men need to be vasectomized at age 9, and have a 50% chance of reversal if they pass the test to reproduce.

crabcake said:
I think it was CEO-PTE that posted that as his preferred method of birth control. :lmao:
Yeah... and he also came back on here to announce he was gonna be a daddy... and he admitted there had been a failure in his 'method'...:lmao:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
kwillia said:
Yeah... and he also came back on here to announce he was gonna be a daddy... and he admitted there had been a failure in his 'method'...:lmao:
:killingme I missed that, I think.

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
Posted by Wenchy
No stability=No ability to bear offspring.
Uh-huh, and condoms break. I have living proof.
Allot of the time a mistake makes a good family.
And more often than not, that mistake will make people become stable.

Were you pre planed ?
How many of us do you really think came from stable people who pre planed their fiancés to have children ?
Sometimes oops is good ! :cheers:

Idea for a poll :angel:

gumbo said:

Were you pre planed ?
How many of us do you really think came from stable people who pre planed their fiancés to have children ?

And sometimes the infant would of been better off not being born... :shrug:

Child welfare officials apparently lost track of a Louisiana infant in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, and he died after his father smashed his head into a wall, authorities said.

W

Wenchy

gumbo said:

Were you pre planed ?

Sweetyger wasn't planned, nor was she a mistake. I was both mentally and financially capable, and made the decision to keep her. I was also stable, and didn't need a child to make me so.

Yes. I am pro-choice, but let's not get into that here, or anywhere.

My parents were upset. They wanted me to continue my education. I decided to have my Sweetyger.

Most who get preggy out of wedlock are not so lucky.

I still laugh about the "shotgun" wedding. That was the ONLY mistake.

Appearances. :rolleyes:

gumbo said:
So lets all be killed off before birth just in case something might not work out just right :yay:
:sarcasm:
Millions of oopsies are born every year in this country, so don't go acting like abortion is the first choice...:rolleyes: