Abortions vs. Born out of Wedlock...

Flipside

Don't do it !
citysherry said:
Consensual, unprotected sex negates the man’s claim to “I don’t want a baby.”
On the other hand , let's say he wants the baby and she don't.

So either way the woman is in full control.... :dead:

This is BS.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
Flipside said:
On the other hand , let's say he wants the baby and she don't.

So either way the woman is in full control.... :dead:

This is BS.

Not true. If you ensured that proper protection was utilized every time you had sex, you would be in total control. Its a matter of taking control of and being responsible for your own reproductive organs.

Flipside

Don't do it !
Wenchy said:
Nope. It's a woman's body and her say. You should have wrapped that package before you sent it.

Pay up! :loser:
How about she just keeps her legs closed.
Why do women always want to blame the man.
A woman knows when she is ovulating and when she's not.
How is it again all the guys fault.
Some women get pregnant just so they can get paid.

tomchamp

Wenchy said:
Nope. It's a woman's body and her say. You should have wrapped that package before you sent it.

Maybe you should not have been so easy to spread your legs that night!

Flipside

Don't do it !
citysherry said:
Not true. If you ensured that proper protection was utilized every time you had sex, you would be in total control. Its a matter of taking control of and being responsible for your own reproductive organs.
BS. She knows when she can a can't get pregnant.
But nooooooooo got to go out and get some poor guy drunk and bang his brains out, knowing damn well she is in season.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Flipside said:
But nooooooooo got to go out and get some poor guy drunk and bang his brains out, knowing damn well she is in season.
You sound quite bitter. :lol:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Flipside said:
:poorbaby: Are you speaking from personal experience?

Mikeinsmd

Wenchy said:
:nono: It takes two!! Flip has a point. She knows when she's ovulating.

Now if she informs him she could get preggy & he choses not to bag the booger then it's both their problem.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Tigerlily said:
You will never be able to rid the world of trashy people and for the most part it is probably safe to say most women who have had an abortion did it only once. JMO
I work with a woman who has had 3 abortions (don't know why she felt the need to share this with me, but I'll just pass the info along, I'm sure she won't mind :cheers:) because she doesn't want any kids, and she can't take hormonal birth control. :rolleyes:

Mikeinsmd

Nickel said:
I work with a woman who has had 3 abortions (don't know why she felt the need to share this with me, but I'll just pass the info along, I'm sure she won't mind :cheers:) because she doesn't want any kids, and she can't take hormonal birth control. :rolleyes:
You weren't at the Waldorf MVA today were you?

W

Wenchy

Flipside said:

OMG!

It's your friggin stoopid demonic seed that's populating the planet.

Come to Wenchy...:poorbaby: I'll cut off your balls and make it an experience to remember.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Mikeinsmd said:
She knows when she's ovulating.
How? :confused:

I'm one of those wimmens blessed to not have cramps that often when I'm ovulating/"on", and I don't mark my calendar up with "O"s, "P"s, and crap. Should I purchase an ovulation monitor? :shrug:

It comes down to this and this alone: if you are NOT prepared mentally, financially, emotionally, physically, et al to have a child, don't have sex. :shrug:

But the reality is few people will enact that thinking when hopping in the sack; we take risks, use the 'ole "it won't happen to me" line, etc., and then we are :banghead: when it does. What defines you as a person is whether you step up to the plate and accept responsibility for your actions or not. :ohwell: