Accident W/Injuries Point Lookout Rd & Aster Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terence

Error 404
How often do you go visit your cousins? Yes, I know how to use the phone, but it's pointless when they change their numbers 24/7 with prepaid cell phones. PM me, I will give you my address if you want to degrade me little boy come do it to my face. Not behind a keyboard. Loser, get a life. I know plenty of people that don't see cousins or family members daily. :buttkick: You're pathetic.

:yeahthat: shagger i love how you have been on the forums only for like 2 months and this is your first post. seriously just shut up omg lmfao what u said was pointless and just dumb.

Last edited:

tlct

you are a ignorant a** if all you wanna do is argue over something like this. who cares about being a redskins fan. a innocent little boy lost his mother. she was a great mother and loved her little boy with her whole heart. and before you ask how i know this she is my first cousin. i loved her and will miss her so much. before you make ignorant comments think what if this was my family member. r.i.p. my dear sweet cousin i miss you and love you.

Terence

Error 404
you are a ignorant a** if all you wanna do is argue over something like this. who cares about being a redskins fan. a innocent little boy lost his mother. she was a great mother and loved her little boy with her whole heart. and before you ask how i know this she is my first cousin. i loved her and will miss her so much. before you make ignorant comments think what if this was my family member. r.i.p. my dear sweet cousin i miss you and love you.

I agree, shes also my 1st cousin as well :huggy: and yes she loved him with all her heart R.I.P cus.

F

FaP

lolumad? dude wtf does that have to do with anything? i swear you just showed how stupid you truly are. I mean from saying your never wrong well guess what you are buddy.

Just ignore the loser, he is a 47 year old virgin. That has never had any attention in his life and is now seeking it behind a keyboard because he is a pathetic excuse of a human being. Like I said earlier, his time will be here shortly the way he has no sympathy for anyone. :smack:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Just ignore the loser, he is a 47 year old virgin. That has never had any attention in his life and is now seeking it behind a keyboard because he is a pathetic excuse of a human being. Like I said earlier, his time will be here shortly the way he has no sympathy for anyone. :smack:

:yay:

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
You are wrong, that lane there is a turning lane to go into the Cox Run place, since she was making a left she had to be coming from the Leonardtown way. Which doesn't have a passing lane for that coming traffic.

There IS a passing lane on the shoulder for people going south on route 5 to pass people turning on Aster road. The truck passing on the shoulder was LEGAL to pass on the shoulder.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yes, and TAP YOUR BREAKS REPEATEDLY the flashing could help the driver behind you to realize you are STOPPED.

Install HyperLites.. you never have to worry about it again.

Oh, and we're not allowed to drink at work, I'd get fired for Using a Tap on my break..

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Great mothers put their babies in carseat. Great mothers put their seatbelts on so they can be around to be a mother their children. Sorry, but that's the truth.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
Great mothers put their babies in carseat. Great mothers put their seatbelts on so they can be around to be a mother their children. Sorry, but that's the truth.

:yeahthat: Sorry for the loss of the mother, but it might have been avoided and her little boy might not have been hurt so bad had he of been buckled up. You might think you are an excellent driver and you will be responsible, but it's other people you have to watch out for...

No updates here, can't get in touch with the other daughter of the family. I don't get any calls or anything unless I go visit one of their houses which isn't very often because of work and everything else. I doubt going to their home will help they are most likely at the hospital, I would think anyways. I will try myspace and try to get a little more info from there.

Work & everything?? come on - it's family in need. YOU TAKE THE TIME TO GO SEE THEM! Myspace to get updates? Don't you know how to use the phone? My god - what kind of person or family are you? Must be a 4th or 5th cousin or something..... Get real and go see them!

I'll tell you who he is - He is "afterlife" in a previous life on these forums. FaP got teased and harrassed so much for his ignorance and stupidity as "aFTeRLiFe" that he created a new name - yeah - like people couldn't figure that out! Now his ignorance is showing through again - who will he be next - "n00b" or how about "LoSeR". So, he can't contact family because of work and EVERYTHING else - He probably flips hamburgers at work and "everything else" is online gaming with his other dweebs - yeah - more important than family.
:duel:
So FaP - have you got an update on the injured family members yet - people want to know.

sockgirl77

I'll tell you who he is - He is "afterlife" in a previous life on these forums. FaP got teased and harrassed so much for his ignorance and stupidity as "aFTeRLiFe" that he created a new name - yeah - like people couldn't figure that out! Now his ignorance is showing through again - who will he be next - "n00b" or how about "LoSeR". So, he can't contact family because of work and EVERYTHING else - He probably flips hamburgers at work and "everything else" is online gaming with his other dweebs - yeah - more important than family.
:duel:
So FaP - have you got an update on the injured family members yet - people want to know.

And just whose MPD are YoU?

Mama_Mia08

All Around Sad

:yeahthat:

I have such mixed feelings about this. I feel so awful for all families involved. The reality is, someone lost their mother, daughter, niece, cousin, etc. Also, the driver who hit her while passing is going to live with this forever too. The driver who hit her head on is going to feel guilt of some kind as well. The people who sustained injuries are going to have some pain as well. Since speed or alcohol was not a factor it is safe to say it really was an ACCIDENT. We can point the finger all day long but when it comes down to it there were mistakes made by all parties involved. (except maybe the car coming towards Ms. Hall's car)

Now to be slightly hypocritical. I would NEVER dream of allowing my kids to ride in a car w/out a booster, car seat, and seat belt. That is what I'm angry about. The little boy is who I feel so sad for. I am sure there is no doubt that this mother loved her child, but I cannot help to think how selfish of her and the 50 yr. old woman. I would not allow someone else to drive if people are not buckled especially kids. This child had an angel watching over him bc the family is lucky that he didn't pass as well. One of my best friends was in a horrible accident almost 2 years ago and her now 4 year old still has nightmares and my friend is still dealing with pain. Her little girl was in a car seat that saved her life. I'll get off my soapbox now...it just angers me...

Status
Not open for further replies.