Acosta Tossed From The Oval Office

PsyOps

Pixelated
There was a woman asking questions at the end also. It wasn't just Acosta.

If the President can't handle the press askingquestions, he should have thought about that before wantingto become President, imo. It's not the press' job tio make life easier for anyone, especially a President (regardless of who is in office).

Or perhaps Ascota should consider who Trump is as president before trying to make a complete ass out of himself. That place doesn't belong to the press. If the president made the sitting rule "no questions" after a press briefing, then that means no questions. If Acosta had blurted out a couple of questions, we wouldn't be discussing this. But he went on and on and on - quite loudly - until Trump got fed up. I would have done the exact same thing. In fact, I would have gone a step further and said "Out! And if you do it again, tell CNN to find another presser, because you're no longer welcome."

This_person

Or perhaps Ascota should consider who Trump is as president before trying to make a complete ass out of himself. That place doesn't belong to the press. If the president made the sitting rule "no questions" after a press briefing, then that means no questions. If Acosta had blurted out a couple of questions, we wouldn't be discussing this. But he went on and on and on - quite loudly - until Trump got fed up. I would have done the exact same thing. In fact, I would have gone a step further and said "Out! And if you do it again, tell CNN to find another presser, because you're no longer welcome."

Pretty sad when Trump says, "I want them from everywhere", and the next question is "just Caucasians?" Hard to be more disrespectful, harassing, and combative.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Kinda funny that none of you nimrods noticed that Trump just changed his immigration policy AGAIN!

Until that sentence, Trump's immigration policy has most decidedly NOT been that he wants people to come from EVERYWHERE. He has spent the entire first year of his Presidency trying to ban Muslims from a changing list of countries. Here he states here (not once but he repeats it!) that he now WANTS people to come here from EVERYWHERE! What a buffoon. :killingme

I wonder if the Supreme Court was listening?

Nimrod was the great grandson of Noah (the boat guy). It was also the name of the British equivalent of the P3 sub hunter (since retired). Also the mascot of a high school in Michigan's upper peninsula.

PsyOps

Pixelated
They do this - like KKKgate. Trump freaking disavowed the KKK about 8,000 times until I was sick of hearing it. He disavowed David Duke specifically over and over. Then the one single time Trump was sick of that trope, they pounced on him and went, "AHA!! Trump won't disavow the KKK!!!"

It's bull####.

It's almost like their trying to see if they can push into using some sort of tyrannical means to shut the press up. Look at the medical briefing... They talked about how much ice cream he eats and McDs and french fries... Oh, and what about that one single day out of 365 that he slurred his speech? There just has to be something mental about him. "How can a man that's overweight, eats McDs almost every day, never exercises be so healthy... HOW?"

It never occurs to them to just say "That's good doctor; we're glad to hear he's in great health". After all we've been drowned with from Trump's past regarding his meetings with Jesse Jackson, how he aimed to tear down the racial barriers that exists at golf resorts in and around Mara Lago, and make them more open to black people. I heard a story where a charity was trying to raise money for a cause that promoted black education (I think that's what it was). The guy went around dozens of wealthy people and they all said no. Trump said yes with a multi-billion dollar donation. All of this, and yet he's a racist. The shortsightedness,the foaming hatred, the contempt for a man who has accomplished so much and done so much through his life for those in need; and the best they can come up with to disparage him is to call him a racist.

Alveda King, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's neice, has stated over and over that Trump is not a racist; and these so-called tolerant people reject her pleas to stop with the racism nonsense. This goes to show how their hatred overrides anything of common sense and dignity towards someone who this country duly elected. When they lecture us about white supremacy and the hatred that exists within that group of people; they are blind to their own hatred and how it has completely caused to lose their rational minds.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Pretty sad when Trump says, "I want them from everywhere", and the next question is "just Caucasians?" Hard to be more disrespectful, harassing, and combative.

And that's the thing... even though they weren't taking any questions (questions totally unrelated to why they were there), Trump did answer a couple of his really pathetically formed questions. It's when Acosta went on and on with it that Trump final had enough.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_1003.JPG

ginwoman

This is where you jump the shark. Acosta wasn't booted because Trump "doesn't agree with him". It's obvious why he was booted. So obvious I'm not even going to explain it, and in fact it should embarrass you that anyone should have to explain it to you.

:boxing:

This_person

His ass would stay booted If I were President and booted from the grounds in any manner.

Then the loyal opposition would decry how he was too weak to handle "real" questions. Like we all said when obama pretty much refused to go on a single Fox show, and when he tried to ban Fox from the White House press pool at the beginning of his administration.

Keep him there, keep letting Sanders and company prove what a tool he is daily, and the problem will resolve itself.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Keep him there, keep letting Sanders and company prove what a tool he is daily, and the problem will resolve itself.

And yet you can see just in this thread alone that the Jim Acostas of the world have their fanboys because of the mindless hatred these people have for President Trump.

This_person

And yet you can see just in this thread alone that the Jim Acostas of the world have their fanboys because of the mindless hatred these people have for President Trump.
Sad, but true. I was so happy when someone called Obama’s lies out during the SOTU, but I have since grown up and realized that was not the venue or style to call out the lies. Hopefully Jim and his fanboys will grow up, too.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This is where a clandestine op would be helpful.

Trump should take that one page from Hillary and off condolences for Acosta’s upcoming suicide.