Actor Alec Baldwin Kills One Person, Wounds Another When Prop-Gun 'Misfires'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

black dog

Free America
24 year old female armorer? Wokeness like this gave us Biden.

So you dont think young ones can be responsible? LOL...Before 24 one would easily be a E5 or E6 in the USMC and be responsible for 40-50 junior Marines.
Lets not forget we put a shitload of automatic weapons and destructive devices in the hands of 17+ year olds in the Army and MC.Thats responsible...

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Someone possessed and loaded the gun with live ammo
Someone laid out the gun with live ammo on the prop cart

That person should have checked it whenit was pucked up and again before handing it off to another.

Someone removed the gun loaded with live ammo from the prop cart and brought it to an inside location and handed it off

That person also should have checked it twice.

Someone said the gun was “cold” apparently without checking
Someone took the gun loaded with live ammo onto the set, pointed it in the direction of another human being and fired.

That person also should have checked the pistol for being loaded.

Endless amounts of failures in the procession line before the shot was fired.

WingsOfGold

You didnt get my point at all.

I was saying she could have been doing the job atleast since she was 18. If she went and got some type of degree she couldnt have done it full time.

My point was 24 isnt that young.
No it isn't but my point was experience IS the best teacher.

GregV814

LOOK, THIS IS ALL A CIRCLE JERK TO EXONERATE GOOD OLD LIB ALEC. THROW AS MANY HYPOTHETICAL SCENARIOS AND THE TRUTH WILL BE OBLITERATED. GO AFTER THE "LITTLE GIRL", THE "PROP", THE WEATHER, SMITH AND WESSONS SEMI AUTOMATIC MILITARY WHITE SUPREMACIST STYLE 13 HOLE ROUNDY THINGY.

Hijinx

Here is a point.: This woman wasn't an actor in a scene. There were three people close and a scene was not being printed.
Why did this damned fool point the gun at this woman and pull the trigger.?
You don't point guns, you don't pull the trigger if you do.
Somebody was fugging arounf.

WingsOfGold

Which was my point, she could have realistically had a fair bit. Your point was just to crap on college, I could have easily said taken time out to have a baby.
No, no intent to crap on college tho today's certainly needs it desperately. Hands on is the best teacher in many fields and gun use and safety is
A #1 IMO. among other things.
Math, theory, literary ect ect are another matter. The "no fail" institutions are total bulllshiit, bastards in many cases have no idea what a deadline or participation is and that's OK by the school. That will surely help them out in life.