#ADayWithoutImmigrants

Clem72

Can we do #ADayWithoutGovernmentCheese next and not allow illegals access to any tax paid resources for a day?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I ate mexican today, they sure came to work there.

They were probably the LEGAL immigrants. Ya' know, the ones who actually have a work ethic, came to America to make a better life for themselves, believe in the American Dream. Not the ones who come for a free ride, and to terrorize the natives.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They were probably the LEGAL immigrants. Ya' know, the ones who actually have a work ethic, came to America to make a better life for themselves, believe in the American Dream. Not the ones who come for a free ride, and to terrorize the natives.

:yeahthat:

Chris0nllyn

Can we do #ADayWithoutGovernmentCheese next and not allow illegals access to any tax paid resources for a day?

Wouldn't that day, by extension, mean no Social Security payouts, no unemployment, no welfare, no police, no paid firefighters, no government workers, and no contract workers funded by govt. money?

Or is there a limit on what "govt. cheese" is?

luvmygdaughters

Wouldn't that day, by extension, mean no Social Security payouts, no unemployment, no welfare, no police, no paid firefighters, no government workers, and no contract workers funded by govt. money?

Or is there a limit on what "govt. cheese" is?

I don't consider working, earning a paycheck and getting returns on a retirement fund that I've invested my earned salary into, "government cheese". Welfare on the other hand, that's a different story.

Chris0nllyn

I don't consider working, earning a paycheck and getting returns on a retirement fund that I've invested my earned salary into, "government cheese". Welfare on the other hand, that's a different story.

I don't consider it either when using that broad definition. Simply working and earning a paycheck isn't what I was saying though.