Afghanistan

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Im not a big shooter of it, now my kid is different. He bought a crate plus of hex Mosins (like 89.00 each) in early HS and he has 8-9 double tuna wood crates in the shop from when it was about 110 bucks a can. Hes looking like a worst horder that his dad.. Cases just show up on the UPS truck..
I wish I had your problem. My #2 son has a Mosin and an AR. He's a crack shot with iron sights...always has been since he was a kid. However..and here's the part I envy you....he's always felt quite free to visit our armory area and grab up a few hundred rounds to go play with anytime he feels like it. :(

black dog

Free America
I don't have anything that fires russian surp but back when it was cheap, I bought plenty of food for the Garand, to include Spam-Can bandolier and 480 rounds of match that i got from someone who inherited it.

Yep.. My gfather and father shot high power and bulleye pistol, i have crates of stuff that they and I bought through CMP and me from Amherst Arms long ago.......buckets of 06 match 172 bullets, 30 cal AP bullets, 45 and 06 brass stuff i have never gone through yet.. Ughhhhhh..

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep.. My gfather and father shot high power and bulleye pistol, i have crates of stuff that they and I bought through CMP and me from Amherst Arms long ago.......buckets of 06 match 172 bullets, 30 cal AP bullets, 45 and 06 brass stuff i have never gone through yet.. Ughhhhhh..
If you ever need to get rid of a round or two thousand...

black dog

Free America
I wish I had your problem. My #2 son has a Mosin and an AR. He's a crack shot with iron sights...always has been since he was a kid. However..and here's the part I envy you....he's always felt quite free to visit our armory area and grab up a few hundred rounds to go play with anytime he feels like it. :(

Lol.. I do feel your pain... Ive gone looking for high end LR ammo (200.00 a brick Eley)and mine would get a blank look....
Ive opened Vintage boxes of pistol ammo that were full and then found empty..
I will say he never complained about pulling press handles when he was little.
I miss that stuff... Come home safe son...

black dog

Free America
If you ever need to get rid of a round or two thousand...

Long ago I bought a million 147 dual cannelure 30 cal pulles from Talon in WV for a penny each delivered. I sold half to a reseller in KY over the next few months for 4 cents each.
I have sold more to a commercial loader out here during the last two shortages for 16 cents a piece.
We used to buy powder from Talon in 8-32 lb'ers for 2-3 bucks a pound cash on his loading dock.

I got cought without 22lr a few years back... When it dropped in price I packed it deep..
In big green cans and stacked on pallet racking...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I stocked up on 22 when it came back down a few years ago, including some hyper-v stuff. Now I'm wishing I'd bought three times what I did.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Bare-ya-cuda

Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2021/08/full-list-of-american-weapons-left-afghanistan/#ixzz74k0MhjsX
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

American Aircraft, Equipment & Armored Vehicles

2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAPs
75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc.
45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
50 MD530G Scout Attack Helicopters
ScanEagle Military Drones
30 Military Version Cessnas
4 C-130s
29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tucano Ground Attack Aircraft
Heavy Equipment, Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators
=208+ Aircraft Total

At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition

61,000 M203 Rounds
20,040 Grenades
Howitzers
Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
Laser Aiming Units
Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
2,520 Bombs
Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All the taxes I paid over the years, I should be entitled to one of those C-130s. :tantrum
I'd rather have one of the Tucanos. Those things are mean. Some in our specwar community have been wanting some for years. For all we know they've probably got some....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I'd rather have one of the Tucanos. Those things are mean. Some in our specwar community have been wanting some for years. For all we know they've probably got some....
:yay:

I'd want the C-130 as a buildable lower for my AC-130.

Something to take to the range on weekends. :whistle:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
:yay:

I'd want the C-130 as a buildable lower for my AC-130.

Something to take to the range on weekends. :whistle:
ahh. That makes perfect sense then.

APEX was selling howitzers a few years ago. Wonder if they still have a couple in the back lot.

black dog

Free America
ahh. That makes perfect sense then.

APEX was selling howitzers a few years ago. Wonder if they still have a couple in the back lot.
Sounds of Interarms front yard..

Years back their was a international magazine that was printed in National Geographic quality that advertised what was avalible on the free market. It was a quarterly mag about 50-75 bucks a pop.
I wonder if its still around?