Afghanistan

Hijinx

I expect to see the Palestinians using our weapons against Israel any day now.

I wouldn't mind having a tank myself, but i doubt i could afford the Fed Ex charges to ship it here.

Bare-ya-cuda

I expect to see the Palestinians using our weapons against Israel any day now.

I wouldn't mind having a tank myself, but i doubt i could afford the Fed Ex charges to ship it here.
I would hope that the aircraft and mechanized equipment will soon be targets for warheads. That a high expectation seeing who holds the decision making authority right now.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
While Rome burns....

Three-Stooges-Milley-Blinken-Austin-640x480.jpg

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Brian Williams Tearfully Recounts Clinging To Outside Of Airplane To Escape Kabul

“There was chaos everywhere!” Williams recounted in Friday’s captivating edition of Brian Williams’ The 11th Hour with Brian Williams. “AK-47s were shooting at me as I drove my moped through crowded, burning streets. Chaghama, my wife of twenty years, and our three young sons, Abu-Zar, Muhammed, and Frank Jr, were all piled onto the back seat, while I dodged gunfire and EMPs with incredible precision. We finally arrived at the airport in time to see the last plane taking off.”

Williams paused a moment to wipe a tear from his eye.

More...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yep.. My gfather and father shot high power and bulleye pistol, i have crates of stuff that they and I bought through CMP and me from Amherst Arms long ago.......buckets of 06 match 172 bullets, 30 cal AP bullets, 45 and 06 brass stuff i have never gone through yet.. Ughhhhhh..

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Kabul - US drone strike killed 10 civilians, 7 children. The intended target was not there.