Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Catholic Church has quite a few homo priests. And now they want to bring in LGBTQ. The day they do that is when I and countless others will leave the Catholic Church.

Paganism is looking more and more appealing, that's for sure. A return to the old gods such as Odin, would be refreshing as they didn't put up with this stuff. Especially calling out and doing the bidding for the Greek God Nemesis: the goddess of retribution.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
For your consideration ...

Paganism is looking more and more appealing, that's for sure. A return to the old gods such as Odin, would be refreshing as they didn't put up with this stuff. Especially calling out and doing the bidding for the Greek God Nemesis: the goddess of retribution.
I have been a Norse-Germanic Heathen since July 1988.
Ergi, being the male "catcher" rather than the "pitcher" is an ancient insult.

PJay

Dances With Wolves star had 'suicide pills for his five wives in case police stormed their Las Vegas home': Arrest for sexually abusing young girls comes seven years after he was banned from Fort Peck Reservation amid human trafficking allegations​

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
1C318561-7AB0-4399-B51A-12F2E5C575FE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Ohio Man Who Identifies as Female Faces Charges for Being Naked in Locker Room While Young Girls Were Present

https://img.theepochtimes.com/assets/uploads/2019/02/09/police-car-siren-1200x720.jpg

A man who identifies as a female has been charged with public indecency for allegedly being naked while in the presence of young girls, in the women’s locker room of a YMCA in Ohio.

The man, Darren C. Glines, 31, of Fairborn, was charged with three counts of indecent exposure for three separate incidents spanning 2021–2022 that were reported by three different people.

Glines has not had gender reassignment surgery. He identifies as transgender and uses the name Rachel, local station WHIO reported.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Surfer Bethany Hamilton says she won’t compete against transgender women

Surfer Bethany Hamilton found some support online from fellow athletes after she spoke out against the World Surf League’s (WSL) rules governing transgender women competing in events.

Hamilton said in a video posted to her Instagram on Saturday that she would not be participating in WSL events if the rule remains. The WSL said transgender female athletes need to maintain a testosterone level of 5 nmol/L for at least a year to participate in the women’s division.

Hamilton said in her video she would rather see WSL create a new division.

“I personally think that the best solution would be to create a different division so that all can have a fair opportunity to showcase their passion and talent – and I think it’s really hard to imagine what the future of women’s surfing will be like in 15-20 years down the road if we move forward allowing this major change,” she said.

After raising questions, Hamilton received some support online.

Reactions: BOP

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Far Leftists STORM CAPITOL Demanding Child Sex Change Surgeries, OK Set To BAN Child Sex Changes​