Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Washington bill to allow medical transgender interventions on minors without parental consent

"An act relating to supporting youth," or Senate Bill 5599, allows host homes for runaway youth "to house youth without parental permission." Furthermore, the host homes do not need to notify parents about where their kids are or if they are getting medical interventions "if there is a compelling reason not to, which includes a youth seeking protected health services."

The "protected health care services" included "gender-affirming care," which for minors arbitrarily included anything prescribed by a doctor to treat dysphoria, the bill said.

"Gender affirming treatment can be prescribed to two-spirit, transgender, nonbinary, and other gender diverse individuals," the bill stated.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Teen suspended for opposing trans ideology files human rights complaint: 'Shockingly discriminatory'

Attorney James Kitchen with Liberty Coalition Canada filed the application to the Ontario Human Rights Tribunal earlier this month on behalf of his client Josh Alexander, 17, a junior who was first suspended from St. Joseph’s High School in Renfrew, Ontario, and issued a trespass notice in November.

Alexander drew the ire of school leadership when he organized a student walkout at the public Catholic high school against biological males in girls' bathrooms, according to the complaint. He also reportedly argued in class that God created two unchangeable genders.

The complaint recounts that students erupted during a math class when Alexander argued against the school's bathroom policy. When he claimed that men have penises and women have vaginas, his classmates reportedly called him a "misogynist," a "racist," and a "homophobic transphobe," while the teacher allegedly "nodded and gestured at the students yelling at Josh, indicating his approval of the students’ name-calling."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 As always, it is my deepest desire for C&C readers to always be informed as to the razor’s edge of the social revolution, and I consider it my sacred duty to keep you all up to speed with evolving gender ‘science’ and polite wokecabulary.

Today only, you can call me Mx. Manners. Although I prefer “your highness.”

According to the nice young lady (I think it’s a lady) in the next clip, to avoid giving offense and accidentally genociding a trans person without even noticing, it is critically important to note the urgent new bulletin winging out of trans world that lesbians — either male OR female ones, don’t be racist — can still use “he / him” pronouns. So the proper diction is to say “he” — the lesbian — wants to get with “him,” the other lesbian, or something. I can only do so much, people. These days, the combinations are infinite and limited only by a testosterone-boosted teenager’s sex-crazed imagination.

The bottom line: using “he / him” pronouns does not automatically mean the user is not a lesbian. I am not making that up.

See for yourself:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Old, now-deleted TikTok video exposes who Dylan Mulvaney REALLY is and what he’s up to (screenshot)

Dylan is playing a part, a character, etc. He figured out how to finally make a name for himself … on the backs of women. Pretending to be one of us.

Crying about his journey and his struggles.

When that journey was just about becoming famous, not necessarily becoming a woman.

Way to go, Bud Light, Nike, Kitchenaid, Kate Spade, Burberry, etc. Really, aces.

What a bunch of marks.

Possibly, but let me relate the story of Thom Manios. Thom was in the Navy with me in Charleston and he just was not happy with his Navy career. He decided that he and the Navy had to go their own separate ways. The Navy doesn't like people making these kind of divorce decisions without consulting with them. Thom decided that the best way to get out of the navy was to make the Navy not desire him anymore by becoming homosexual. He was hanging out at the local gay bar (tavern on the green) with an unseemly large crowd of Citadel students. Now Thom was was never one to half ass anything so if he was going to hang out at a gay bar he was going to go all in and find a "friend". Now long story short, the plan worked and the Navy decided to let Thom out, and Thom got a boyfriend.
So maybe Dylan is acting or, possibly, Dylan has gone to the dark side. After all the dark side has wookies.

herb749

Possibly, but let me relate the story of Thom Manios. Thom was in the Navy with me in Charleston and he just was not happy with his Navy career. He decided that he and the Navy had to go their own separate ways. The Navy doesn't like people making these kind of divorce decisions without consulting with them. Thom decided that the best way to get out of the navy was to make the Navy not desire him anymore by becoming homosexual. He was hanging out at the local gay bar (tavern on the green) with an unseemly large crowd of Citadel students. Now Thom was was never one to half ass anything so if he was going to hang out at a gay bar he was going to go all in and find a "friend". Now long story short, the plan worked and the Navy decided to let Thom out, and Thom got a boyfriend.
So maybe Dylan is acting or, possibly, Dylan has gone to the dark side. After all the dark side has wookies.

And he's making lots of money off of it .

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Sex With Minors Is OK — and the UN Is Onboard

International legal “experts” — backed by the United Nations — have released a report stating sex with minors is perfectly acceptable.

“Sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law,” according to the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ). You can read that part for yourself on page 12.

FACT-O-RAMA! The pedo-loving report is called “The 8 March Principles for a Human Rights-Based Approach to Criminal Law Proscribing Conduct Associated with Sex, Reproduction, Drug Use, HIV, Homelessness and Poverty.”
The shocking legal “recommendations” were released purposely last month on March 8, which is International Women’s Day.

Like most global tyranny, this pedo-riffic report comes disguised as a virtue:

Today, on International Women’s Day, the International Commission of Jurists (ICJ) launched a new set of legal principles elaborated by jurists for a human rights-based approach to criminal laws proscribing conduct associated with sex, reproduction, drug use, HIV, homelessness and poverty.

Some of the groups involved in this five-year endeavor of evil include the usual suspects of global Marxism: the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the Joint UN Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the UN Development Programme (UNDP), and of course, no global nod to legal pederasty would be complete without the World Health Organization (WHO).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Radical feminist' groups break with Biden, join GOP in support of women's sports bill: 'Height of hypocrisy'

This week, Women's Liberation Front and Women's Declaration International USA broke with the President Biden and joined congressional Republicans in support of H.R. 734, or the Protection of Women and Girls in Sports Act, a bill that would prevent biological males from participating in women's sports.

Speaking with Fox News Digital on Wednesday, Kara Dansky, the President of Women’s Declaration International USA, said her nonpartisan organization was "devoted to advancing the Declaration on Women's Sex-Based Rights, which, according to the group, "reaffirms women and girls' sex-based rights," and challenges the discrimination experienced "from the replacement of the category of sex with that of ‘gender identity.'"

"We are a radical feminist organization, and Article Seven of the Declaration on Women's Sex based Rights, which is grounded in a radical feminist critique of gender identity, demands that sports be kept single sex. And we think that Representative Steube's bill is in alignment with Article Seven of the Declaration," Dansky told Fox.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 In more good news from the Sunshine State, Florida Politics ran a story headlined, “Legislature Passes Bill to Punish Exposing Minors to ‘Lewd’ Performances.”

SB 1438 passed the Florida House yesterday after two days of debate, during which trans activists tossed garbage and women’s underwear down onto lawmakers’ heads, and gathered in small, colorfully-attired groups in the hallways to shriek maniacally at innocent representatives trying to go about their business.

For some reason that I do not fully understand, it is EXTREMELY important to some people to be allowed to prance around partially undressed in confusing clothing in front of kids. According to activists, stopping this obscene nonsense is literally genociding cross-dressers.

But lawmaker Randy Fine (R-Brevard), who introduced the bill, did not mince words on the House floor: “The right question is not: Why do I want to stop children from going to these kinds of events?” he said. “The question is: Why are THEY so determined to do it to children?”

Representative Joel Rudman (R-Navarre) explained, “Unless you’re targeting children with stuff that, let’s be honest, is frankly disgusting, you have absolutely nothing to fear. And if your business is targeting children, that business model ends today.”

Last edited:

Clem72

Guess i'm not reading the post the same way as everyone else. To me it reads like Dylan was already Trans, they just weren't this "femme caricature" that they portray themselves as now.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Meanwhile, Colorado Governor Jared Polis signed a bill this week making Colorado a “gender surgery sanctuary state,” where minors can come and the state will “protect them” from their OWN PARENTS. In other words, Colorado will refuse to return children who travel to that state, and says it will even ignore a court order from the state of origin.
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...5214-191c-4bf1-b5b6-058d46ff38b2_1252x734.png
In other words, Governor Polis is a child trafficker.

The bill was sponsored by Colorado’s first openly cross-dressing lawmaker, representative Brian “Brianna” Titone (D-27). I did not make that name up. Brian has a nice, deep voice.

When Titone says the “trick” is to get around the Constitution, what he means is that states like Colorado are Constitutionally required to give “full force and effect” to out-of-state judgments, like for example, a court order requiring repatriation of a child back to another state.

Colorado, where delusional inmates have taken control of the state looney bin, makes for a nice contrast to Florida, which is leading the way toward common sense.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Montana trans lawmaker decries misgendering by Republicans calling for censure over bloody prayer remark

During the debate, Zephyr closed an argument by stating, "The only thing that I will say is if you vote yes on this bill and yes on these amendments I hope the next time there's an invocation when you bow your heads in prayer, you see the blood on your hands."

In response, Majority Leader Sue Vinton stood up and stated, "We can debate matters civilly and with respect for each other."

"While individual legislators hand condemned his behavior, the legislature itself has not yet issued a collective statement acknowledging the wrongdoing and upholding a commitment to civil disclosure," the caucus' statement said. "This kind of hateful rhetoric from an elected official is exactly why tragedies such as the Covenant Christian School shooting in Nashville occurred. Combined with former Montana Supreme Court Justice Jim Nelson's recent calls for ‘jihad’ and a ‘high to the death,’ there is unmistakable evidence of a desire for some to engage in violence over political beliefs. This must stop."