Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

The Queering of America

By Robert Weissberg

For most Americans, labels such as “gay,” “non-binary,” and even “members of the LGBTQ+ community” are generally used interchangeably to describe those preferring same sex partners. This imprecision suffices for ordinary conversation, but it fails to capture a key political distinction among today’s homosexuals, namely those embracing the label “queer.”

The label “queer” may appear new, but it is decades old. In his 1995 book Saint Foucault: Towards a Gay Hagiography, David Halperin explains:

As the very word implies, ‘queer’ does not name some natural kind or refer to some determinate object; it acquires its meaning from its oppositional relation to the norm. Queer is … at odds with the normal, the legitimate, the dominant.

‘Queer,’ then, demarcates not a positivity but a positionality vis-a-vis the normative— a positionality that is not restricted to lesbians and gay men but is in fact available to anyone who is or who feels marginalized because of her or his sexual practices…
t describes a horizon of possibility whose precise extent and heterogeneous scope cannot in principle be delimited in advance.

Queers thus differ from homosexuals who embrace the traditional gay political agenda of same sex marriage and anti-discrimination laws. Queerness aims to undermine the very ideas of normal sexual identity, create a world of “anything goes” where one form of sex is no better or worse than any other. This might include currently illegal sexual practices such as incest, bestiality, and pedophilia. Queerness is thus revolutionary and subversive.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A federal district court ruled Friday that a national sorority organization did not violate its own bylaws by allowing a biological man to live in a sorority house and dismissed the complaint from sorority sisters, according to court documents.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Butera has already come back against these posts she's been receiving, telling the world she won't be bullied and that Cole's story will be told:

Chloe Coles story will not be swept under the rug. We will not cower to the death threats, cyber bullying, and disregard for civil conversation. We will not cower to the student body’s threat to get us kicked out of our university. A university should be a place where we can have civil discourse, learn, and hear new ideas and perspectives that challenge our own. Just because someone’s beliefs are different than yours does not make it hate speech or transphobia. I would like to acknowledge the fact that the people who preach “everyone is welcome here” and “hate has no home here” are the exact people who have told me to kill myself, die in a car crash, get put “in a saw trap so painful & inescapable that its not even worth trying to save yourself” or wish that I form a rash and “the fine little layers of your skin start to peel with such vigor that no skin graft will ever truly heal the scars left over.” To those people commenting on these things: I love you, I’m happy you are here, and I would love to engage in civil discourse on these matters. Yes, I continue to acknowledge biological reality: men have XY chromosomes and women have XX chromosomes. Men cannot be women. Women cannot be men. Children cannot consent to cross-sex hormones or procedures cutting off their private parts. Acknowledging these things is not hate, it is seeking the truth and what is good and right in the world. I do not hate lgbtq+ people and I can assure you no one on this project does.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Watch a "man on the street" dialogue on a YouTube vid last night. The question was, "How many sexes are there?"

One guy had a really good answer, and I'm paraphrasing here:
"People can call themselves anything they want, identify any way they want. But when they die and get buried, and get dug up by an archeologist 100 or 200 years from now, it will be revealed that there are only 2 sexes."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Transgender Fencing Win in Women’s Category Triggers Online Backlash

Liz Kocab, a biological male identifying as a woman, is facing criticism after winning a world fencing title.

On Sunday, Mr. Kocab beat 14-time world champion Marja-Liisa Someroja of Finland to win his eighth Vet World women’s championship title at the 2023 FIE Veteran Fencing World Championships in Florida. He won in the 70-plus age category. The win triggered a backlash online.

“Liz Kocab (male) wins his 8th Fencing World Championship title … in the women's category. Winning a title as a male in the women's category doesn't make you a champion. It makes you an entitled cheat,” Riley Gaines, a former college swimmer and an advocate for women’s sports, said in an Oct. 16 post on X.