Ah Yes ... Acceptance of Gays - Next Pedo's or Incest

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Glenn Youngkin Responds Accordingly to Eventbrite’s Riley Gaines Discrimination as Co-Founder Melts Down

Though Eventbrite, which is run by CEO Julia Hartz, tried to deny there were any such pro-Hamas entries on their site when confronted, Outkick dropped the receipts on them:

Today, Eventbrite users can sign up to attend an event on Nov. 1 called “”Stop the Genocide! Free Palestine!” at The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Community Center in New York City.
[...]
The site has also permitted the QMUL School of Law to advertise a similar rally next month called “Carnage in Palestine: Oppression, Complicity, and Ethical Responsibility.”

Both events have since been listed as "unavailable" on the website. Meanwhile, Eventbrite's co-founder, Kevin Hartz, is in the middle of a meltdown, as indicated by how he's responding to critics on the Twitter machine:

"I am the Co-Founder and Chairman of Eventbrite and to accuse Eventbrite of being Pro-Hamas is egregious and moronic. How could you make an unsubstantiated slander that I support these genocidal maniacs? Please go f*ck yourself! (The last comment represents the individual views of Kevin and not that of Eventbrite, etc, etc)."

In another tweet to a critic, Hartz wrote "That's what you said last night when you found me with your Mom."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trans Food Influencer Calls Restaurant Manager On Servers Apologizing For Accidental Misgendering!​

Hijinx

Most people are laughing at these simple minded weirdo's trying to imitate what they think a woman acts like/.

Tell me you haven't seen one of these nuts and thought what a freak they were.
Look at this clown Rachel Levine and tell me that you don't think he is a freak Not a woman ---a freak. A lunatic.
Don't look at them as though they are trans actually now the opposite sex. When you see them you either feel sorry for them because their minds are gone or you laugh at them. Or you get pisssed off because you have to listen to this BS . Those are the only thoughts when you see one.
I do not believe anyone who is sane and knows a tranny really believes that person has changed sexes.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
🔥 Finally, forget about the poor Ukrainians. This guy has a real problem. I mean this trans woman. It’s bad enough all these mean conservatives are running around refusing to use his pronouns. They told us A.I. was going to be a problem. Behold the profound technological suffering he, sorry, ‘she,’ is now forced to endure: being misgendered by a machine:

image 10.png

CLIP: Trans guy gets some bad news from TikTok’s A.I. (0:30) (warning, multiple outraged f-bombs).

So. Whenever you’re feeling down, just imagine how incredibly difficult is this young man’s life. I’m not even joking! He went to all that effort and who knows how many painful surgeries in tender spots and he still can’t even fool a basic TikTok filter.

That’s got to be a very hard hormone pill to swallow.

Computers DO NOT CARE About Your Pronouns, you are a dude and the computer recognizes you as a dude

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Ivy, who is biologically male and identifies as transgender, told Owens he was deformed and mutilated, drastically affecting his mental health, by a surgeon he found through controversial TikTok-famous surgeon Sidhbh Gallagher.

“I remember there was an intense fascination with what was being done to me,” Ivy recalled about his time in the hospital immediately following what’s been dubbed a “bottom surgery.” “I remember nurses at the hospital, residents of the hospital, various people there, would come in, they look at me, tell me, ‘This is cool, we’ve never seen someone as young as you have this done,’ ‘We’ve never seen this surgery done here.'”

“I remember Dr. [Joshua] Roth would bring in multiple residents, just watch me while I was sitting there and I couldn’t walk, I couldn’t move, I was in so much pain. People just came in and it was like a science class,” Ivy recounted.

At a young age, Ivy felt effeminate and like he didn’t fit in with other boys, but felt safe with girls in his class. Influenced by cultural moments, like the media movement around Jazz Jennings, Ivy felt incredibly uncomfortable with his body and told his parents at age 14 that he was transgender. He was quickly taken to a gender clinic and after a 30-minute discussion with a social worker, was moved on to a doctor for a prescription of hormone blockers and additional hormones. And by 19 years old, Ivy has already undergone two transgender surgical procedures.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Female Student Athlete Seriously Injured In Field Hockey Game Involving Male Player: Reports

Dighton-Rehoboth Superintendent Bill Runey wrote a letter to families reported by local media, saying a male athlete on the Swampscott girls’ field hockey team took a shot that left “significant facial and dental injuries” to one of the team’s female athletes, which required hospitalization.

“When I stepped onto that bus last night when our girls got back to Regional Road, what I saw on their eyes was trauma,” Runey told a local NBC News channel.

Runey said the unidentified injured student, who had worn a mouthguard and headgear at the time of the incident, has since been released from the hospital.

Swampscott Public Schools Athletic Director Kelly Wolff told local media the player who took the shot is a “4-year varsity player and co-captain, who, per MIAA [Massachusetts Interscholastic Athletic Association] rules, has the exact same right to participate as any player on any team.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Before you shed any tears, there's some more to the story. Anna Slatz writes:

On Fictionmania, a self-publication platform for erotic stories, Copeland authored four tales centered around becoming a woman. While his first story, titled Becoming Christine, was rated “G” for a lack of graphic content, all of Copeland’s subsequent stories were rated “XXX.”

In many of Copeland’s writings, he presents feminization as being a “sexual punishment” or a “bimbo transformation.” The motivation for transition is described as being for sexual gratification, or in order to increase sexual access for the men he fantasizes about satisfying.
But Copeland’s fictional exploits took a dark turn in 2021, when he published “Dangerous Obsession.” In the story, Copeland describes becoming obsessed with a local business owner, who he ultimately murders to assume her identity. The woman murdered in the story is a real individual who lives in Copeland’s community.

Fred L. "Bubba" Copeland

Last edited: